NEED 5 Testers for USPlabs

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. R U still looking for volunteers?

2. Have any of you guys heard from USP?

Are we still going to do this???
    •   

3. Guest

yes guys!

We been busy with the FDA and stocking product but all free products will fly this after monday

4. How can they fly when u havent asked me for any of my info yet? U said you were sending me a email and nothing?
  5. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by goyard
    How can they fly when u havent asked me for any of my info yet? U said you were sending me a email and nothing?
    Inhale exhale inhale exhale.

Did you send us an e-mail as we requested?

6. you asked for a email address or a pm, I dont have pm privilages like i said in the post and left my email addy like requested. you later stated that i would be hearing from u today (11/15/05)which i did not. I feel this is obviously not too important too you because u obviously get alot of people wanting too test your products for you. I just got a little excited because I have never been picked before, but I guess I will just move on.
  7. Guest

Relax bud, you will recieve! We been under alot of stress lately and had to recover our products before we can gift them.

take care

8. Quote Originally Posted by goyard
    I feel this is obviously not too important too you because u obviously get alot of people wanting too test your products for you. I just got a little excited because I have never been picked before, but I guess I will just move on.
    Chill the **** out. You're getting to try a supp that seems very promising for free. If it doesn't come until XMAS you should still say thank you. There are already a lot of good Powerfull reviews out there. He really doesn't need to be doing this.

CEOSM, funny little side note: I'm a teacher, and I wrote "Powerfull" on the board several times at school recently, each time spelling it like the supp instead of the adjective "powerfull".

9. Yeah, really, chill. I'm anxious to test as well, but not to the point of yelling at USP.

USP - I'm off for a week for Thankgiving and not sure when I can get to a computer, so if you PM me I'll try to respond when I can. I'm still really intrested.

10. im not yelling at anyone, but i wont be recieving anything when a person hasnt even gotten my personall info. I was unaware of the problems that were going on with his company and stocking and so forth. Im sorry for his misfortune and hope everything works out. Yes, I was a client of bobo's. And beuowolf, I am thankful for anything I would recieve for free. If u knew me, u would know Im one of the most thankful people u ever met. I work hard for everything I have and I am sure usplabs does as well.
    •   

11. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    Chill the **** out.

CEOSM, funny little side note: I'm a teacher, and I wrote "Powerfull" on the board several times at school recently, each time spelling it like the supp instead of the adjective "powerfull".
    thats classic

12. thats funny and thanks for the email usplabs
  13. Guest

samples shipped today but sorry the canadians volunteers.

14. Sweet!

15. beouwulf where are u from

16. Boston

17. r u a redsox fan?

18. Not really a sports fan at all (heresy, I know ).

Similar Forum Threads

1. Avant needs testers for Napalm™
    By Sir Savage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 01:28 PM
  2. Axis Labs Needs Testers For SMASH Pre-workout
    By Clickster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 03:09 AM
  3. Axis Labs Needs Testers For HyperTEST
    By Clickster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14