Relatively new and just wondering... - AnabolicMinds.com

Relatively new and just wondering...

1. New Member

Relatively new and just wondering...

I have been reading this board for a month or two and am finding Bobo's post-workout nutrition philosophy to be interesting ( I have been using dextrose/malto for a few years. I would always read John Berardi articles). I love the fact that Bobo cites recent studies because it scientifically proves his points. I am curious though of if he has a degree some where or what because he is so knowledgeable. Sorry if this has been discussed but I have tried searching and maybe my searching skills are sub-par! I am working on my B.S. in Exercise and Sport Science will be attending medical school soon and it seems amazing on how much Bobo knows on such topics. Thank you!

2. Board Supporter

I think the pic in his avater validates his knowledge more than some piece of paper would.
  3. New Member

Then I guess Ronnie Coleman is the smartest man alive!!! I can bench pretty close to 500 pounds but I wouldn't say I know more than people who can't bench more. Its not his physique that impresses me its the way he carries himself. He is intelligent and I thought I would just ask.
    •   

4. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by IRserge
    I think the pic in his avater validates his knowledge more than some piece of paper would.
    I have to disagree. While his avatar looks great, that doesn't say anything about his knowledge. There are quite some guys at my gym who have physiques I admire, but they don't know crap about nutrition, correct training, let alone how anabolics affect their endocrine system etc.
  5. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by thedon3534
    Then I guess Ronnie Coleman is the smartest man alive!!! I can bench pretty close to 500 pounds but I wouldn't say I know more than people who can't bench more. Its not his physique that impresses me its the way he carries himself. He is intelligent and I thought I would just ask.
    Well, Ronnie DOES have a degree in accounting.
  6. Really Really Good Looking

Well, Ronnie DOES have a degree in accounting.
    Some how I think somone else will do my taxes this year

Hypertrophy does not equal knowledge, but it may equal Brotelligence
  7. Board Supporter

Science is nice and so is a great physique. Knowledge itself is not power, applied knowledge is. The real test in this game is if you can apply your knowledge to multiple subjects with different body types, different goals, different backgrouds and training experience and repeatedly produce results. Bobo has done just that which proves his knowledge and his ability to apply it to various situations and further validates his ideas. That's the full meal deal, he walks the walk, has the science, and has produced results for many clients. It doesn't get much better than that.
  8. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

I wish I looked like that now. I have sort of let myself go a little because I've been so busy. I don't have much time to train so its really tough keeping things consistent. But no worries, I will get the itch back real soon...
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  9. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thedon3534
    I have been reading this board for a month or two and am finding Bobo's post-workout nutrition philosophy to be interesting ( I have been using dextrose/malto for a few years. I would always read John Berardi articles). I love the fact that Bobo cites recent studies because it scientifically proves his points. I am curious though of if he has a degree some where or what because he is so knowledgeable. Sorry if this has been discussed but I have tried searching and maybe my searching skills are sub-par! I am working on my B.S. in Exercise and Sport Science will be attending medical school soon and it seems amazing on how much Bobo knows on such topics. Thank you!
    My degrees are in the social sciences but I did take many graduate level courses in this area while I was at school. You will see a natural progression in the details as you advance and once you get into the graduate level then you will REALLY see a differnece. A good exmaple is Layne Norton. I remember when he was an undergrad and you could tell by reading his posts (you pick up certain things). Now that he is at the graduate level you can clearly see he's advanced much more in a formal setting and probably grasps concepts better than I do now. Its just the results of constant study within the same subject as opposed to undergrad where its diluted a bit.

Now applying that is much different.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  10. Anabolic Innovations Owner

DAMN Bobo you are a modest guy and not afraid to give others their props!

Makes me more of a fan of yours than ever.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  11. Board Supporter

Bump for props to Bobo for being a badass.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2012, 07:37 PM
  2. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 10-16-2012, 09:56 PM
  3. Im new and was wondering about my diabetes
    By saywhatxp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 04:24 PM
  4. going on vacation and just wondering....
    By mweaver84 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 08:18 PM
  5. Bulking and T1: Just wondering...
    By antonio in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-12-2002, 08:03 PM