Bobo's clients photo log:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey Bobo,
If you this is uncalled for please remove this thread. I would like to start a results thread of your clents. Simply a photojournal that people like myself can utilize to encourage us to use your services.

To Bobo's clients who feel compelled to share their transformations, please offer before and after type photos of your choice. Whatever you feels represents you and your progress made. I do not want you to share any training secrets, just the results of the program. You may include " it was easy, it was hard, etc" comments you'd like to share.

I love reading everybodies individual threads, but a one-stop shop of testimonials is powerful marketing in my mind. Thanks for your input.

Motiv8er

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I think a testimonial section would be great for business. I'm looking forward to getting on one of Bobo's programs here in the next month or so. I wanted to a couple months back, but things in my life happened and it was a good thing I didn't. Anyways...a testimonial thread, and those who would post pics is a great idea.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Okay.. I don't have many pictures... but this is fairly accurate.

The before was about Feb 03 2005 about 300 pounds... I didn't actually start with bobo, till may 13th, and 290 pounds.

The after was pretty much after bobo, or near the very end.. at an all time low of 272~ pounds.

And I'll add if I listened to him better I would have had better results then that... (right now I'm zero'd in.. read my sig.) (Although I'm cycling probably against better judgement, but I'm 2-3 inches smaller around the waist, but weigh even more, then when I left Bobo... but I'm still using his training, and his diet more or less, but now I follow it 100%).

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Those are some great links! WOW!

Photo op time, somebody say cheese!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And I'll add if I listened to him better I would have had better results then that... (right now I'm zero'd in.. read my sig.)
I bet you could have dropped another 10lbs but we all leanr form our mistakes ;)

Regardless, you did a great job.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Poo, did you have a problem with cheating? I know I do

:hammer:

GTOman

Board Supporter
Awards
Bobo rules!!!

Here is a quick before and after pic. I have to get some better pics up but it does give a pretty good idea of what I have accomplished in a very short time training with Bobo.

I'll edit this post with my final review of Bobo's services when I have some more time, right now I'm just unexpectedly very busy for the next few months. Needless to say my experience was very positive and I'd recommend FLA to anyone who is serious about putting the effort into reaching their goals.

Got Bobo? :)

Attachments

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't be right for me to read this thread and not post my pics. I worked directly with Bobo for 8-weeks, took a break, then did another 8 weeks on my own using the same type of format just with some of my own modifications (more for conveience). The end product would have been better had I stuck with him the entire time.
Granted I am using different poses/positions in all the pics, but you get the idea.
Dates with Bobo:
Sept 22 (pic 1)
Oct 31 (pic 2)
Nov 15 (pic 3)

Pic 4 was sometime in late Jan.

Wish I still looked like pic 4 :burger: :sad:

BOBO IS DA MAN!

Attachments

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
bada bada BING

my time with bobo

went from 5'8 205ish 13% to 5'8 (weird that stayed the same huh) 184 in that pic 5%
16 weeks

for some reason the order goes fat pic lean pic lean pic fat pic .. you all get it

Last edited:
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't know why. Its in this forum.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Poo, did you have a problem with cheating? I know I do

:hammer:
I did, I was breaking down about once every week to 2 weeks... not little break downs either, but pancakes and pizza breakdowns. I've gotten my act completely together since then, I think sometimes I have trouble listening to authority and do better on my own.. lol

But I'm extremely thankful for what bobo taught me. :)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Poobah-Dietrying-Glen those pictures are fricking great! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Let me see if I still have my bulking pics from Bobo up.

Got no pics, but I gained around 5-7 pounds while on his diet, but leaned out very nicely.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bohica is an eating machine and he still leaned out. I miss those days.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
bada bada BING

my time with bobo

went from 5'8 205ish 13% to 5'8 (weird that stayed the same huh) 184 in that pic 5%
16 weeks

for some reason the order goes fat pic lean pic lean pic fat pic .. you all get it
this is why I said glen is my favorite BB'er of all time...

BigDick

Awards
man i can't wait for my before and after... starting out at 202, droppin down to 175-180 hopefully within the next 2-3 months (already at 191)

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I think I might be contacting bobo soon...I need some alterations in my diet

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't be right for me to read this thread and not post my pics. I worked directly with Bobo for 8-weeks, took a break, then did another 8 weeks on my own using the same type of format just with some of my own modifications (more for conveience). The end product would have been better had I stuck with him the entire time.
Granted I am using different poses/positions in all the pics, but you get the idea.
Dates with Bobo:
Sept 22 (pic 1)
Oct 31 (pic 2)
Nov 15 (pic 3)

Pic 4 was sometime in late Jan.

Wish I still looked like pic 4 :burger: :sad:

BOBO IS DA MAN!
All I can say is HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!

VERY NICE

CROWLER

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
For anybody with new results that would like to show off, please post your new pics!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bada bada BING

my time with bobo

16 weeks

Nice flicks dude, really nice...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I would like to give this a bump as I am sure we have some new successes. :)