- 08-15-2005, 02:47 AM
- 08-15-2005, 03:01 AM
- 08-15-2005, 03:39 AM
It varies on size of your grocery list and size of your body
Initial investment for me was $110 b/c of multivitamins, etc...second week was maybe $65 on a bulker....so, avg it at $80/wk.
08-15-2005, 09:13 AM
08-15-2005, 09:27 AM
It costs me roughly $10 a day to eat on the Muscle Building Program, plus gas to the grocery store several times a week or to several stores, I have cleaned out more then one store of a certain type of bagel.
08-15-2005, 09:35 AM
lol... I hear that. I have a very hard time finding enough 12 grain dempsters bagels.. And pretty much clean the shelves off every time I go, and often have to resort to hitting multiple grocery stores to fill the quota.Originally Posted by desmo996
but all in all it's not all the expensive when cutting.... beats buying junk food and pizza.
Similar Forum Threads
- By curt2go in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:10 PM
- By ahf318 in forum BulkingReplies: 23Last Post: 10-31-2008, 05:27 PM
- By ironviking in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 03-19-2003, 12:05 PM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 11-30-2002, 12:08 PM
- By hamper19 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 11-08-2002, 05:34 PM