Starting Bobos Muscle Building Program...

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
...next week--this week I go shopping and get ready.

Anyway, I'll let you guys know how that went "after" i've started putting on the mass.

But, so far, I CAN comment on the communication and the program, etc.

So far, communication has been great. He gets back to you very promptly and doesn't do any of that "one word answer crap" some people do. I hate when they do that. He's very professional.

As far as the program, its very detailed, very organized and very easy to follow. Hell...I felt like I was reading a mini-novel when I got the thing in my e-mail :lol:

So far I would definitely recommend him, I'll keep you all updated!

edit for beginning stats:
I took a few quick measurements to update the existing guseses and here they are, cold:

weight on day 1: 231
Chest: 48.5"
Shoulders: 56.5"
Arm Flexed: 17.75"
Forearms Flexed: 14.5"
Upper quad:27"
Mid-lower quad:24"
Calves:17"
Neck:18"
Waist:38" <-- this is a night time measurement, so its a bit off i'm sure. probably closer to 37"-37.5". The rest of my measurements don't tend to fluctuate like my waist so they're probably accurate considering all measurements were cold.

Last edited:

builtolast

Awards
I'll be watching this VERY closely! :thumbsup:

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
subscribed.
will this be a gear-free cycle or will you be using?

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Howz about giving some current stats (at least BW/BF).

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Here's a quote I found. Have no idea why he mentioned penis length, but ok.

Thought I would post some quick stats.
6", 140 pounds soaking wet.
Arms 14"
Forarms 16"...from spanking it...alot
Calves 12"
Legs 22"
Waist 42"
Penis 2"..erect
My mom thinks I'm on steroids because I'm so big.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
watching kwycke,
bobo if you make him a beast - you'll get my Christmas money ;)

haha nate, forearms larger than legs thats terrible

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Nates' got the current stats down :lol:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
finally, someone has smaller calves.

happy days are here at last.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
watching kwycke,
bobo if you make him a beast - you'll get my Christmas money ;)

haha nate, forearms larger than legs thats terrible
I think nate needs your money more than bobo...poor guy...I heard he's the designated "Jesus Juice" mixer at neverland ranch these days...

:lol:

But, I'll try and do my best over the next 8 weeks, and I'm sure my gains will come. So, looks like you'll be down $500....250 for nate, remember?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and I'll u pdate my stats tonight...diet took a big dump between friday and today, so I've been avoiding the scale.

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm very jealous, I had in mind hiring to start off my bulk too in september but seems like I wont have the money.. Good luck with it :thumbsup:

BTW, you gonna post before pics?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Before pics? I'll work on' em. I don't have anything recent and practically have no pics at all. Maybe I can convince the chick to give me her digi (are you reading this woman? :D)

Beginning Stats:
height: 5'10+
weight: 231 (down a few lbs from bad eating over the weekend...weigh ins are always done in gym clothes (very light) with shoes on at night after my workout)
training exp: 2.5yrs total
BF%: A conservative 14%
(The below are rough estimates, I've not measured in a week or two)
Shoulders: 55.75-56"
Arms, flexed: ~17.75"
Thighs: 27" (largest / high part)
Waist: 37" (morning)

edit: woo hoo! (O/T) I just got an A in my summer course..hehehe. k, back to bodybuilding. The official slacker gpa = 3.75 w/ honors :lol:

Last edited:

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Ah....bulking....so close for me...but yet so far away.
LOL

I'm so ready to start bulking.

tattoopierced1

grrr...you lucky dog you....trying to get some money saved for Bobo's program...i'll be watching this closely......good luck bro.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Before pics? I'll work on' em. I don't have anything recent and practically have no pics at all. Maybe I can convince the chick to give me her digi (are you reading this woman? :D)

Beginning Stats:
height: 5'10+
weight: 231 (down a few lbs from bad eating over the weekend...weigh ins are always done in gym clothes (very light) with shoes on at night after my workout)
training exp: 2.5yrs total
BF%: A conservative 14%
(The below are rough estimates, I've not measured in a week or two)
Shoulders: 55.75-56"
Arms, flexed: ~17.75"
Thighs: 27" (largest / high part)
Waist: 37" (morning)

edit: woo hoo! (O/T) I just got an A in my summer course..hehehe. k, back to bodybuilding. The official slacker gpa = 3.75 w/ honors :lol:
looks good bro. super congrats on the GPA, that's awesome.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i hope your fucking face catches on fire :smite:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Damn...the food has been easy to eat "so far", but I"ve yet to eat the entire days worth because I went shopping today mid-day. I'm definitely liking the diet. I'm not left craving junk "as much" :lol: <-- I've got a problem.

I did back today, following a normal routine (will start Bobo's on Sunday--just following instructions). Only thing worth noting were the dead lifts. i was a bit bumbed. I've not done them for a while, so my strength was down considerably. I alternated between sumo and conventional with 315 for sets of 8 and did a 1 rep with 405 (100lbs lighter than my previous best) just to see where I'm at before I get into the program.

I will weigh in on Sunday to see where I am.

On a different note, i convinced my parents to cover a bit of my food bill, so I can probably knock $100-200 off of my monthly costs...that's gonna be nice! Hell, i'm actually probably saving them money, lol. they usually do the shopping and I just partake of the junk they buy :)

On an O/T note, my little (17 yr old) bro came to the gym with me for the past two nights. i was happy to see that. He's about 5'10 and 245lbs (a bit chunky, but stocky as all hell) and if I can keep him in there for a few days, i'm giong to help him get started losing weight. I think he met a chick, haaha...

little bastard has never worked out and starts benching with 165lbs and squatting ATG with 225 for reps...lol. To me that's just ridiculous. He'll be lifting insane weight in a matter of months if he keeps it up. And really, if he lost 30lbs, he wouldn't look overweight...he's just huge and strong as an ox.

(copied from the uber-secret Bobo's private client forum....you know you're jealous....lolol. BTW, I won't be giving any of these copy and paste thingy's once I actually start the program. I've been swarn to secrecy in regards to the program and Bobo has the FBI watching me...soo...yeah....:))

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1-test was never bad for me with lethargy, so Im not sure what to say on this. You could possible take some nootropics or so to get you through the day, or get one of the ready mades out there. I know BSL's go! worked good for me, one of the pre-work out boosts products I enjoyed taking just anytime.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I thought you were doing the Bobo 8 week plan "supplement free".

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
u do look kinda chunky there...lol
See....my g/f said it, too :) lol

I think my arms aren't as big as they look in that pic, too. The whole pic makes me look a little bigger and a lot fatter I think....Mrs. Gimpy???? Whatdya got ta say 'bout dat?

I dunno......i never really get to see myself...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't look fat, quit being negative.:hammer:

Anyway good luck with the bulk, looking forward to the results.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I'm just being objective :) Okay, okay...how is this.I'm nto fat, but for a BBer I'm fat. LOL.

But, I'm nto worried. I'm in good hands and I look forward to the results more than any of you :p

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
kwycke are you ordering a pizza in that picture?
looking big man, you + I = we aren't fat
we could be leaner but that's a whole different cycle :D

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
**** happy birthday, I missed it... :( :(
where was i on your birthday

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
LOL............ROFL..............BWAHAHAHAHA.

My b-day was over a month ago, bro. LOL....I thought u knew????

I'll get better pics. I've got too much fat, but not as much as you'd think looking at that pic.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Update...I think I'm adjusting to the new diet now. Frequency of visiting the john has semi-normalized again, so now taht I'm cleaned out, Im gonna get a good starting weight tomorrow. I KNOW that put me down a few lbs over the past 4 days or so. So, I would be very surprised if I didnt lose any weight.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
When I weighed on thursday I was 231, today 234.5 :)

Things are going along smoothly so far.

So far, I like his training program, too. It feels good! The diet keeps me from craving junk--dunno why???? And, if you needed a good colon cleansing, wow, will it ever do it :D lol

Again, so faar things are going as well as they could be for only a few days.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Okay...I just did Bobo's leg day for the first time, ran out of time b/c I was too busy huffing, puffing, and trying to keep the food/liquids down. Next time, I need to get there about fifteen minutes earlier...

So, I officially joined the I Hate Bobo Club! :rasp:

edit: And, also...I'm gonna watch myself really closely, because I'm starting to feel a bit of recomp...:think:

Also, I felt very strong today, too. Plenty of energy during the workout--when i wasn't gasping for air.

I'm getting used to the diet, and still am not craving much junk. From time to time I'll take a bit of candy or something, but nothing like I used to :D

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking recomp may be going on. I had vascularity in the gym today that I've not seen before. It was nice :D I'll weigh in on Monday again...hopefully I've broken 235 :)

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like everything is going well so far. I hope you lose some fat and gain ample amounts of muscle with bobo! Just stay with the program all the way (I doubt you would stop it anyways). :)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
LOL...I'm missin' my junk food and today I've beenhaving an ass of a time eating my meals... :(

But, I'll tough it out. :)

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LOL...I'm missin' my junk food and today I've beenhaving an ass of a time eating my meals... :(

But, I'll tough it out. :)

wuss :rasp:

This was me just a bit ago :burger: :nutkick:
Gotta have some decent junk food now and then, unless under bobo's whip :whip:

:EDIT: I love the new smilies! :thumbsup:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Not that I know of....I haven't given out much info, however....maybe that's why it seems like that???? :think: Gotta keep the secrets....'secret' :lol:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are certain things I don't want discussed in my forum.

Thanks.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Okay, weighed in today at the end of my workout.....drumroll please........239.5 :D hehe And! I'm still more vascular than normal. I'll check my waist when I get a few minutes in the morning. My school/work/life schedule just got a bit more hectic.

Now, I do want to clear on thing up. I usually weight in the same pants, etc, but tonight i had different heavier pants. So they may account for a pound or two. Either way, I'm up in weight....I'll just assume 238 to correct the mistake for my next weight in.

So, I'm definitely up some lbs....and uh...well....its only been a week :eek:

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
hell, just go ahead and say you gained it all, and be sure to eat a lot for me, i'm still hungry...lol.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
hell, just go ahead and say you gained it all, and be sure to eat a lot for me, i'm still hungry...lol.
LOL...I think I'm finally full...haha....

Now, my problem is...lack of sleep. Down at 1:30, up at 6:30....:(

I'd rather be conservative about it. Water, pants, etc....I'm not gonna get TOO excited thinking I gained that much weight. I could weigh in next week at the same weight and technically have gained a lb, ya know?

End result is waht I'm worried about mostly :)

Overall....1/8th through the program......A+...lol....definitely kick-started the gains again with the diet!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good, work i wiil be very interested in seeing how much lbm you gain, cuz if you become a beast Bobo will be gettin some of my money too. BTW i enjoy the fact that you speak your mind, are not afraid to back it by facts.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Thx...

I'm surprised, frankly. I was already up about 18-20lbs when I signed up with Bobo. This is actually the single largest gain in weight I've had. Now, I'm up about 24-26lbs. Again...its been one week where I've officially been on his program and half a week where I was trying to learn the program. Well...the log explains it :)

Speaking my mind isn't something I "consider", I just can't help myself...its an OCD that if I have "seen" a fact I "have" to speak up...LOL. It actually can be a problem at times :think:

Probably not so surprising to him...I was eating like **** previously. :D

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Well...my first week back at school coupled wtih the fact that every damn store in my city ran out of one of my grocery list items led to a few bad days of eating.

I was assuming 238ish for the difference in pant weight. I was also highly hydrated then, and the past few days I've not been. I've been rushing off to work and 3 days in a row I forgot my water bottle AND we had no water at work! i work 9hr shifts, too! BUT, despite all that, when I hopped on the scale today I was still either 236 or 237 (forgot??) ish :) Not to mention I was more vascular than i can EVER remember since I picked up a weight and my strength was still up a good deal.

I'm confident with a bit of hydration and getting my damn grocery stores stocked up I'll fast be at an all time high in weight :D But, i do believe the amount of kcals I'm getting (which are pretty damn high, IMHO) are actually close to low enough to cut of....so, I'm pretty much just confused as to what my body is doing right now....getting more vascular and defined at enough kcals to make most people fat...good stuff :D If the bulking program is doing this for me, i can't wait to use the cutting program....

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I had a weigh in today because my diet was on and I stayed fairly hydrated so I figured it would be a more accurate representation of my weight in comparison to last week rather than Monday.... and I was 238 in light pants....light pants is key because the week before I had heavy pants on and I knew they skewed my weight by upwards of a couple pounds. Now I know a more exact weight.

My vascularity keeps improving, my waist is staying pretty stagnant and my weight is moving on up, so I'm happy :)