Bobo's vs Swolecat's programs
- 07-28-2005, 08:10 AM
- 08-05-2005, 11:47 AM
- 08-05-2005, 11:56 AM
Originally Posted by bda55
I'm in Canada.
Just to let you know.
08-05-2005, 11:57 AM
08-05-2005, 12:45 PM
Maybe Bobo and Swolecat can get together and combine their programs and call it: "The BobCat Training Method".
08-05-2005, 10:04 PM
I'd be hesitant of going with SwoleCat at this time and at least in the immediate future because he is now a sponser at John Stone Forums, which has quite lot of members that are intent on signing up. He said he has ~20 or so members prior to the sponsership and no plans on restricting clients (he said he limited it to a little over 20 because of time constraints, which he no longer has). I don't know of Bobo's specific # of clients and his cut-off, but he does have a cut off, which I'd think very important for quality communication.
While I'm not in the market for receiving online training, I think Bobo is the only one I'd go with. I'm not rich enough to go with Berardi, and I don't see any food voodoo science from Bobo (food combining), Likness is cool but I don't need a trainer-slash-life coach, and Lyle McDonald won't accept clients (he says it's too much of a hassle).
08-16-2005, 09:49 PM
I think I'm going to hit up Bobo when I decide to cut for next summer. I've never been able to drop below a certain point on my own... so I need help on that front. Be watching for me Bobo
Similar Forum Threads
- By robster11 in forum Forum Suggestions and NewsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-26-2009, 09:49 PM
- By tattoopierced1 in forum Training ForumReplies: 18Last Post: 01-01-2006, 01:08 PM
- By kwyckemynd00 in forum Training ForumReplies: 56Last Post: 10-07-2005, 09:37 PM
- By The Reporter in forum Training ForumReplies: 24Last Post: 03-31-2005, 08:50 PM
- By NPursuit in forum Training ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 07-07-2004, 10:39 AM