Celebrity Body Transformations

1. Celebrity Body Transformations

Hey AM,

Just for fun, I came across and thought it would be interesting for ya’ll to see this video on YouTube regarding diet and exercise strategies of the stars. You will likely recognize many of the techniques used by celebrities getting ready for super hero type roles.

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/ijsu8GFZBTg

2. Quote Originally Posted by Humble View Post
    Hey AM,

Just for fun, I came across and thought it would be interesting for ya’ll to see this video on YouTube regarding diet and exercise strategies of the stars. You will likely recognize many of the techniques used by celebrities getting ready for super hero type roles.

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/ijsu8GFZBTg
    Lol, haven’t got the 25 mins spare to watch but unless it shows them being stabbed in the ass with a needle then it’s not a true reflection.......

These guys make millions and part of that is looking and performing like they do, id fully expect them to use every tool available to achieve that. Just a shame no one admits it (or very few).
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Lol, haven’t got the 25 mins spare to watch but unless it shows them being stabbed in the ass with a needle then it’s not a true reflection.......

These guys make millions and part of that is looking and performing like they do, id fully expect them to use every tool available to achieve that. Just a shame no one admits it (or very few).
    No kidding. Saw Jon Cena promoting some new movie or something not long ago. Looking his best ever and supposedly natural, and I’m like yeah right.
    High Intensity Training log, wedding prep:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/305228-wedding-preparation-next.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post

Excellent points, @Whisky!

Time is always an issue. I run my YouTubes at 1.5x or 2x speed.

Yeah, they’re using gear. I still give them props for getting their diet and exercise on point. For nattys or gear users, the diet and exercise discipline is the same if you want best results.

Stay safe! Stay strong!

5. Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    No kidding. Saw Jon Cena promoting some new movie or something not long ago. Looking his best ever and supposedly natural, and I’m like yeah right.
    Thanks @jrock645

What?!?!

Cena’s not natural?

I bet the next thing your gonna tell me is there is no Santa Claus?

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Humble View Post
    Thanks @jrock645

What?!?!

Cena’s not natural?

I bet the next thing your gonna tell me is there is no Santa Claus?

I dunno if he still claims it but from what i recall, he used to.
    High Intensity Training log, wedding prep:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/305228-wedding-preparation-next.html

7. Quote Originally Posted by Humble View Post
    Excellent points, @Whisky!

Time is always an issue. I run my YouTubes at 1.5x or 2x speed.

Yeah, they’re using gear. I still give them props for getting their diet and exercise on point. For nattys or gear users, the diet and exercise discipline is the same if you want best results.

Stay safe! Stay strong!
    Oh hell yeah, for sure they put themselves through it to achieve that look. I’ve got total respect for anyone achieving that, just find it sad that you see these celeb workouts in magazines giving people false hope that they too can look like that by following the exercise program and eating an omelette a day lol

8. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Oh hell yeah, for sure they put themselves through it to achieve that look. I’ve got total respect for anyone achieving that, just find it sad that you see these celeb workouts in magazines giving people false hope that they too can look like that by following the exercise program and eating an omelette a day lol
    True dat!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Body Transformation Contest Results with prizes!!
    By Jayhawkk in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-20-2006, 08:35 PM
  2. Come one, come ALL and vote! Body Transformation Contest!!!
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 09-17-2006, 12:06 AM
  3. Body Transformation Contestants!
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 11:39 AM
  4. Body Transformation Contest
    Replies: 195
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 05:27 PM
  5. Body Transformation Contest