So I fell down the stairs today...

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
.... ROFL. Today is two days after my leg day and at work (I work in an office building and have moderately dress up) I was going down a flight of stairs and my legs just locked up.

Needless to say my coworkers laughed their asses off at me. It wasn't that bad but it was bad enough. I knew "those" guys wouldn't understand but you gentlemen would :)

AcuDoc

Board Supporter
Awards
How about trying to get on and off a toilet the day after squats, lunges and good mornings. I feel your pain.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
.... ROFL. Today is two days after my leg day and at work (I work in an office building and have moderately dress up) I was going down a flight of stairs and my legs just locked up.

Needless to say my coworkers laughed their asses off at me. It wasn't that bad but it was bad enough. I knew "those" guys wouldn't understand but you gentlemen would :)
I feel your pain my friend. I can't count how many times that ALMOST happens to me every week. The leg just gives and down she goes! :D Luckily I have learned my lesson before and keep a death grip on the hand rail.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Glad to know I'm not alone! At it's good to know you've done something. I know people say it doesn't matter if you get sore, etc, etc, but it sure is nice to feel it and KNOW you've worked!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
How about trying to get on and off a toilet the day after squats, lunges and good mornings. I feel your pain.
Squats and straight leg dead lifts. :sad: I was in hell today in the toilet.

Bobthepotato

Awards
Ah yeh.. ive actually come to miss that feeling... damn knee surgerey, but it will be back soon enough :D

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I was actually laughing my ass off as I walked down the stairs after leg day last week. FOr some reason my wasted legs tickled. Of course, 2 hours later, as I was putting away 100+ cases of liquor, wine and beer, I was not laughing at all :(

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yep.. Far left or far right for sure... :thumbsup: