Do you lift with emotion?

irone93

irone93

Awards
  • Established
Do you relax and feel the muscle while lifting or do you release emotional intensity?

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Do you relax and feel the muscle while lifting or do you release emotional intensity?
Most of my lifting is emotional release kind of like at the end of the day release stress or frustration... I think the only time I try to feel every muscle fiber threw a rep is when I am on cycle... kind of weird but that's me...

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I try and always keep that mind and muscle connection going on .Try and keep all tension on targeted muscle.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
not enough range of motion unfortunately

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Both. Look at roids McGee lifting with force and anger, or the gym bunny working only her ass lol.

RARELY DO PEOPLE USE PROPER FORM AND CHOOSE Mind OVER MATTER!

GUYS GO IN AND LIFT A **** LOAD OF WEIGHT BY Swinging IT AROUND USING THEIR WHOLE BODY.

I would rather use lighter weight, and focus on my form.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both. Look at roids McGee lifting with force and anger, or the gym bunny working only her ass lol.

RARELY DO PEOPLE USE PROPER FORM AND CHOOSE Mind OVER MATTER!

GUYS GO IN AND LIFT A **** LOAD OF WEIGHT BY Swinging IT AROUND USING THEIR WHOLE BODY.

I would rather use lighter weight, and focus on my form.
I’m a little disappointed that you mentioned Roids McGee but didn’t mention his wife, Tits McGee (from Anchorman). It was right there for you lol.
D3C73B11-0DAA-43B5-86DA-99BFA1902AD3-2118-0000018ACCD07864.jpg