Do you lift with emotion?

  1. Do you lift with emotion?


    Do you relax and feel the muscle while lifting or do you release emotional intensity?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by irone93 View Post
    Do you relax and feel the muscle while lifting or do you release emotional intensity?
    Most of my lifting is emotional release kind of like at the end of the day release stress or frustration... I think the only time I try to feel every muscle fiber threw a rep is when I am on cycle... kind of weird but that's me...
    •   
       


  3. I try and always keep that mind and muscle connection going on .Try and keep all tension on targeted muscle.

  4. Name:  3656270A-B9C9-41B2-AA6F-86564DCD6448-4100-0000038E9012CF07.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  42.5 KB
    Name:  D2FEC952-9702-47D5-B07A-50D4D11A0549-4100-0000038E9EA4C4AD.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  23.0 KB
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  5. I lift with my balls
    •   
       


  6. Testicular it is

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ericos_bob View Post
    Testicular it is
    Try **** pushups

  8. not enough range of motion unfortunately

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ericos_bob View Post
    not enough range of motion unfortunately
    Gotta use straps
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by irone93 View Post
    Do you relax and feel the muscle while lifting or do you release emotional intensity?
    Both. Look at roids McGee lifting with force and anger, or the gym bunny working only her ass lol.

    RARELY DO PEOPLE USE PROPER FORM AND CHOOSE Mind OVER MATTER!

    GUYS GO IN AND LIFT A **** LOAD OF WEIGHT BY Swinging IT AROUND USING THEIR WHOLE BODY.

    I would rather use lighter weight, and focus on my form.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    Both. Look at roids McGee lifting with force and anger, or the gym bunny working only her ass lol.

    RARELY DO PEOPLE USE PROPER FORM AND CHOOSE Mind OVER MATTER!

    GUYS GO IN AND LIFT A **** LOAD OF WEIGHT BY Swinging IT AROUND USING THEIR WHOLE BODY.

    I would rather use lighter weight, and focus on my form.
    Iím a little disappointed that you mentioned Roids McGee but didnít mention his wife, Tits McGee (from Anchorman). It was right there for you lol.
    Name:  D3C73B11-0DAA-43B5-86DA-99BFA1902AD3-2118-0000018ACCD07864.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  62.7 KB
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Iím a little disappointed that you mentioned Roids McGee but didnít mention his wife, Tits McGee (from Anchorman). It was right there for you lol.
    Name:  D3C73B11-0DAA-43B5-86DA-99BFA1902AD3-2118-0000018ACCD07864.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  62.7 KB
    Tits McGee is on vacation
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Do you lift on bare feet?
    By jdubz in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 10:05 PM
  2. Do you PCT with JW?
    By Rugger in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 11:40 PM
  3. do you train with a partner or alone?
    By OmarJackson in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 09-28-2007, 12:30 PM
  4. how heavy do you go with goodmornings?
    By blackjack in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 12:59 AM
Log in
Log in