90 day challenge amongst friends

1. 90 day challenge amongst friends

I am having a 90 day challenge with my friends. All who have a significant amount more of body fat than me. We are getting BodPod done on Monday to see where everyone stands. Our challenge is on body fat percent lost on a percentage of body fat. Asking advice for how I should train. I am 5'8 168 lbs... I have always just lifted for strength and now I am assuming more of a HIIT for this challenge? Advice welcome and let me know if you need more info.

2. What's worked for me is to lift heavy and intense. Get the heart rate up, rest time between sets 45 secs to 1:30. The biggest thing is my diet though. Eating healthy and below maintenance. I've been able to build strength and muscle while losing fat. I went from low 190s to 180 over 6 weeks and I was able to progress on all lifts
    •   

3. I'll be covering this topic on my youtube channel tomorrow around 10AM. I've been able to get down to 6% body fat. Diet, lifting, cardio, and supplements need to be addressed.
    YouTube Channel: youtube.com/user/DominicDNO (Health & Fitness Info.)

Goal: Set a USAPL Bench Press Record, Total over 1,600lbs at 185lbs

4. Quote Originally Posted by f4iguy View Post
    I'll be covering this topic on my youtube channel tomorrow around 10AM. I've been able to get down to 6% body fat. Diet, lifting, cardio, and supplements need to be addressed.
    What's your YouTube channel?

5. My youtube channel is listed in my signature. Here's a link to my background: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls0oV9Ec9Vc

I'll have a video up on how to cut and maintain muscle around 5 or 6 PM tomorrow. I was able to get to 6% body fat as a natural bodybuilder. It's tough but possible.
    YouTube Channel: youtube.com/user/DominicDNO (Health & Fitness Info.)

Goal: Set a USAPL Bench Press Record, Total over 1,600lbs at 185lbs
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Much Needed 90 Days
    By Manko Oyaji in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 02-16-2012, 04:45 PM
  2. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 01-13-2012, 08:55 PM
  3. Low Dose Test 250 for over 90 days (Ready to get off)
    By Triton24 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 03:31 PM
  4. Testicle Regrowth, 90 Days Test.
    By jrvswim in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 05:47 PM