90 day challenge amongst friends

Mr.Tanno

Awards
I am having a 90 day challenge with my friends. All who have a significant amount more of body fat than me. We are getting BodPod done on Monday to see where everyone stands. Our challenge is on body fat percent lost on a percentage of body fat. Asking advice for how I should train. I am 5'8 168 lbs... I have always just lifted for strength and now I am assuming more of a HIIT for this challenge? Advice welcome and let me know if you need more info.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
What's worked for me is to lift heavy and intense. Get the heart rate up, rest time between sets 45 secs to 1:30. The biggest thing is my diet though. Eating healthy and below maintenance. I've been able to build strength and muscle while losing fat. I went from low 190s to 180 over 6 weeks and I was able to progress on all lifts

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'll be covering this topic on my youtube channel tomorrow around 10AM. I've been able to get down to 6% body fat. Diet, lifting, cardio, and supplements need to be addressed.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I'll be covering this topic on my youtube channel tomorrow around 10AM. I've been able to get down to 6% body fat. Diet, lifting, cardio, and supplements need to be addressed.
What's your YouTube channel?

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My youtube channel is listed in my signature. Here's a link to my background: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls0oV9Ec9Vc

I'll have a video up on how to cut and maintain muscle around 5 or 6 PM tomorrow. I was able to get to 6% body fat as a natural bodybuilder. It's tough but possible.