John Meadows 2.0 programs

Page 12 of 13 First ... 10111213 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by duder View Post
    Starting creeping death 2 Sunday brother read through the program looks amazing
    I read it and it looks lighter/ more conventional than the CD1. But we will see how it works.

2. When he states 4 sets of 12 RPE-9...do u guys drop weight each set, or stay the same weight. If you stay the same weight, it cant be a rpe of 9 each time then. So how do u guys handle this?
    •   

3. In stead of dropping weight we usually build up to a RPE 9 on the last set. When he says work up to a heavy or hard number then do 3 or 4 sets we build each set to the RPE on the last set. Not sure if that's the best way to do it but it has worked so far just finished Taskmaster and started Gamma Bomb our strength seems to steady increase.

4. I like the idea of building up to the final rpe. It's easier to manage.

Trying to gauge if I'll get 4 sets of 12 on an exercise or superset I've never performed is hard to do. Ending up at a final rpe is doable.

In for how others handle this.

5. Quote Originally Posted by elo76 View Post
    When he states 4 sets of 12 RPE-9...do u guys drop weight each set, or stay the same weight. If you stay the same weight, it cant be a rpe of 9 each time then. So how do u guys handle this?
    It doesn't matter that much. Don't worry about it
    I am a carnivore (diet based exclusively on meat)- Here is my diet and training log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/303950-im-carnivore.html
    •   

6. Hi, i'm looking for Team U and inceneretor!
    Anyone have those programs to trade?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Imperatore85 View Post
    Hi, i'm looking for Team U and inceneretor!
    Anyone have those programs to trade?

I’m also looking for incinerator. I promised it to someone for trade thinking I had it but I was mixing it with another program. So need to find it to give it to him. If you find it let me know we can maybe trade it with other programs that you don’t have.

8. Quote Originally Posted by elo76 View Post
    When he states 4 sets of 12 RPE-9...do u guys drop weight each set, or stay the same weight. If you stay the same weight, it cant be a rpe of 9 each time then. So how do u guys handle this?
    You have to adjust the weight to meet the rpe he subscribes. Sometimes you can get away with the same weight, but if it's rpe9 for 4 sets you would proablyhave to drop the weight slightly for each set.
    Chaos & Pain Rep

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rostam View Post
    I’m also looking for incinerator. I promised it to someone for trade thinking I had it but I was mixing it with another program. So need to find it to give it to him. If you find it let me know we can maybe trade it with other programs that you don’t have.
    I got every program John has done. I’m willing to trade. DM me.

10. Quote Originally Posted by TinyGiant View Post
    I got every program John has done. I’m willing to trade. DM me.
    What are you going to trade for if you have them all? Lol
    Chaos & Pain Rep

11. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    It’s in the name...

Death.

I think this may have gone over your head, it was ment as a joke

I did my first meadows leg workout like 6 or 7 years ago. I had to pull over to the side of the road on the way home...
    Black Lion Research Rep

12. Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    I did my first meadows leg workout like 6 or 7 years ago. I had to pull over to the side of the road on the way home...
    You are not alone my friend lol. I did a leg workout in one if his programs that was all machines and he said “You will notice this is an all machine workout but dont take it lightly”. Of course, in my head, im like how bad could it be? I thought I was going to have a heart attack , never mind the being sore for what felt like a week and a half after!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

13. Anyone ever read these statements in this article by John meadows? Lol at Plazma. I mean this article alone is enough to ensure that as a consumer I would NEVER purchase one of his programs. Goes to show the guy is willing to lie his ****ing ass off for a few dollars. Really is sad. https://www.t-nation.com/promo/john-...ed-by-accident

14. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    Almost 300 dollars for a weight lifting program? He better include his gear connects and cycle layout for that kind of price. Of course I'm sure steroids won't be mentioned once in the entire program. No doubt he'll be plugging the crappy supplements he doesn't use but puts his name on. What a rip off. I used to follow all types of programs. Finally I developed my own workouts geared toward my needs and my genetics and what supplements, etc I'm using and lifestyle I have going on at the moment and I have had more success than any program I have ever used. All those programs ever did for me was give me tendinitis. Never again
    Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    Anyone ever read these statements in this article by John meadows? Lol at Plazma. I mean this article alone is enough to ensure that as a consumer I would NEVER purchase one of his programs. Goes to show the guy is willing to lie his ****ing ass off for a few dollars. Really is sad. https://www.t-nation.com/promo/john-...ed-by-accident
    It's clear you don't like the guys stuff... It's also clear your completely ignorant regarding his work within the industry. He doesn't plug any supplements in his programs, it doesn't even cover nutrition. It's training only. Everything's not for everybody, but after your first comment on page one (quoted above), now 12 pages in what made you think anyone still cared about your opinion?
    Chaos & Pain Rep

15. Seems to me you just dislike the guy. To discredit his work though is a totally different thing. I've paid full price for many of his programs and trust me they work. Ive gained more than 20lbs over the last 2 years. Each time I've stepped on stage ive been improved. John is also ver involved with his mountaindog clients. He answers emails, facebook or instagram under 10 minutes. Lets also not forget all the pros hes coached and created. With these programs you dont even need to run high gear cycles aslong as you are pushing your limits.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    Anyone ever read these statements in this article by John meadows? Lol at Plazma. I mean this article alone is enough to ensure that as a consumer I would NEVER purchase one of his programs. Goes to show the guy is willing to lie his ****ing ass off for a few dollars. Really is sad. https://www.t-nation.com/promo/john-...ed-by-accident

16. Quote Originally Posted by Rostam View Post
    If ever you do find the incinerator let me know!

17. Quote Originally Posted by BXFROMMTL View Post
    If ever you do find the incinerator let me know!
    Sent you a PM.

18. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    He's not crediting Plazma with everything. He said he didn't get cramping while using it. He's not saying it's a great deal or that you can't get the effective ingredients elsewhere. Just that he didn't cramp up and was able to do more.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  19. John Meadows 2.0 programs

Quote Originally Posted by elo76 View Post
    On another note....

Can't think which program I want to start on Monday. Finishing up 28 Days on Friday.

Might go with Creeping Death 2 or Taskmaster. Anyone running CD2 yet?
    How did it go with 28 straight days? Did you do anything special for recovery? I want to try this out.. I've only done a sample leg day and it was brutal AF. I also want to go into gamma or cd 2 can't decide.

20. Creeping death 2 starts tomorrow.

21. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    I know someone personally that contributed to T-Nation and they completely edited to just be a shill of their products. I'd bet my left nut John didn't write that article, seeing as nothing he has ever posted since or before even comes close to this level of shilling
    I am a carnivore (diet based exclusively on meat)- Here is my diet and training log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/303950-im-carnivore.html

22. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    How did it go with 28 straight days? Did you do anything special for recovery? I want to try this out.. I've only done a sample leg day and it was brutal AF. I also want to go into gamma or cd 2 can't decide.

gamma for the pumps

seriously, me and my training bud are going through the week just feeling full and pumped, usually after the additional upper body pump day which is then followed by back day, chest/shoulders the following

you will enjoy it

23. Did anyone get the Creeping Death 2 program willing to trade via email I have a few of his newer programs?

24. Also would greatly appreciate the Sentinel or a offseason program if any ones directed toward that?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Loved it. I did nothing special for recovery other than the normal. It was a great run.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone following a John Meadow's Mountain Dog Program?
    By clown007 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-12-2017, 04:24 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-24-2016, 08:49 PM
  3. Dan John's 40 day Program aka Easier Strength
    By SLW2 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-03-2015, 11:10 AM
  4. Food is Fuel John Meadows Outlook:
    By The Solution in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0