SUPER SUPER high volume?? WO all day?

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My arms suck. Always have, no matter what I've tried. I don't know if I'll ever have big arms naturally(very long forearms, small bone structure). I saw this article on M&F and it caught my eye b/c it was written by David Sandler, the former S+C coach for UM.

http://www.muscleandfitness.com/training/30

May give it a try b/c I have so free time coming up. :lol: Thoughts?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its very simple, try it :D

Scientifically there isn't any evidence to support it but that doens't mean there won't be positive changes (or negatiave too :D )

So try it and see what happens!

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i tried this workout with a buddy of mine, followed it to a T, meals included. gain an inch? no. with pumps we both gained in the area of 3/4 of an inch, when the pump was gone i was up about 1/4 and my buddy was up about 1/3 of an inch. not bad gains for 1 day, but no inch. also the workout is grueling, by the fifth time around, you just want to cut your left arm off so you can beat yourself over the head with it to put yourself out of your misery.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input.

I'm just gonna give it a try myself just for the hell of it. I guess I need all the help I can get as far as arms go. It actually sounds fun :twisted: . I probably won't follow the same diet tho.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I did something similar to this years ago. I think I got it from Testosterone.com. Actually, If I remember correctly it was a program that Charles Poliquin created. Anyways, it was pretty rough, but I think I might have added like a 1/4 of an inch after it was all said and done.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I am very skeptical about this. If it worked, then more people would know about it. If you cycled this kinda of thing, maybe 4 times a year, your telling me I could gain four inches to my arms in 1 year?

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1 inch probably isn't realistic. But hell, even if 1/4 of an inch is possible, thats pretty awesome. Do the math over a long peroid of time....

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BTW I haven't tried it yet. Haven't had a day where I had nothing to do :lol:

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
if you do the math, you could have HUGE fuckin arms in like 2 years. It doesnt seem realistic. If it works though, **** man, i would do it once a month. It probably has diminishing return if you do it to often. Definitely try it and keep us posted. If you have good results, I will try it too.