Most successful program you've used?

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. By far, Mentzer's HIT training has given me the best results. I also like 5x5 and HST a lot.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    Thanks!
    I'm toying around with the idea of combining a PHAT split with DC principles. So for power upper/lower I'd do DC type rest/pause exercises and extreme stretching but do a little higher volume work later on in the week.
    This is not going to work. I'm sorry but DC training is very very intense and requires low volume and Max intensity. If you do it correctly you will find the stretching to be more challenging than many of the sets. I would pick one or the other, or just go with fortitude, which is like DC 2.0 with two loading days and two higher volume days.
    •   

3. just read this whole thread and still have some questions.

I've been training consistently for about 6 years now, and have pretty much always just stuck to the bro split like back/chest/legs/abs calves/arms shoulders traps and have always gained steady. But now at about 5'10" 200 LBS 13% bodyfat the gains come a lot slower than they used to.

Thinking about starting a new programming/body split for my upcoming 60 day cycle of epistane/halodrol/NOR delta 6 TD and want to maximize size and strength gains for this 60 day period.

What do you think is the best route to take? Stick to my well known bro split or mix it up and try something else for most possible lean hard mass and strength. I train usually 1.5 hrs to 2 hrs a day usually 5-7 days a week. Thanks

4. Cybergenics from the early 90s

5. Quote Originally Posted by ZachH View Post
    just read this whole thread and still have some questions.

I've been training consistently for about 6 years now, and have pretty much always just stuck to the bro split like back/chest/legs/abs calves/arms shoulders traps and have always gained steady. But now at about 5'10" 200 LBS 13% bodyfat the gains come a lot slower than they used to.

Thinking about starting a new programming/body split for my upcoming 60 day cycle of epistane/halodrol/NOR delta 6 TD and want to maximize size and strength gains for this 60 day period.

What do you think is the best route to take? Stick to my well known bro split or mix it up and try something else for most possible lean hard mass and strength. I train usually 1.5 hrs to 2 hrs a day usually 5-7 days a week. Thanks
    First off, 5'10'' and 200 at 13% bf is a heck of an achievement. The gains at that point will be very very slow for a natural. Likely, honestly, you are getting pretty close to your genetic potential.

Hard to argue with whatever got you there.

Quote Originally Posted by irone93 View Post
    Cybergenics from the early 90s
    Super strong first post. Nice.
    •   

6. Cybergenics looks interesting but i can't find the whole workout. Does anyone have it?

7. I think you can still find it online, it is crazy intense. They recommend only doing it for three months max. Let me give you a snippet of leg day (which you do twice a week)
    Squat with 80% of max until NEGITIVE failure strip down to 40% with no rest proceed until NEGITIVE failure, then strip to 25%, proceed until NEGITIVE failure. Then do deep squat jumps until fallure and then sissy squats until failure. Repeat three times.

I lost like 20lbs and increased my strength by like 40%
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 03:19 AM
  2. Who's the most interesting person you've ever met in the gym?
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum General Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 04:51 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 09:48 AM
  4. Whats the best workout program you've used
    By nolinenowait in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-09-2005, 08:01 PM
  5. sound off if you've used buyb12 or lion Nutrition
    By buyb12 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3