Squat Form Check

Zuggy

Awards
sendvid. com/e3kkzbz9

My leg days are normally just working up to like 405/415 depending on how I am feeling for a single. I normally don't do 315 for any sort of reps other than 2. Going to start doing more reps and lay off the super heavy 1RM each session.

Also, this is the first time using a belt. I just put it on because I wanted to try it.

I have been getting a lot of lower back pain after doing squats, and then mild lower back pain on deadlifts. But I feel that my squat and great form.

Nathan1722

Awards
Maybe you're developing an anterior pelvic tilt

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sendvid. com/e3kkzbz9

My leg days are normally just working up to like 405/415 depending on how I am feeling for a single. I normally don't do 315 for any sort of reps other than 2. Going to start doing more reps and lay off the super heavy 1RM each session.

Also, this is the first time using a belt. I just put it on because I wanted to try it.

I have been getting a lot of lower back pain after doing squats, and then mild lower back pain on deadlifts. But I feel that my squat and great form.
sendvid.com/e3kkzbz9
This link doesn't work. Can you try and post directly on the app or through YouTube.