JDVH

Awards
I look forward to the program!! will post progress when i get there

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I look forward to the program!! will post progress when i get there
Good luck with the program, you are in very capable hands. Just get ready to work! :thumbsup:

Are you looking to bulk or are you going with the famous cutting program that has gotten so much attention?

JDVH

Awards
I am 6'6" 250..and i need to bulk more...before i cut.

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am 6'6" 250..and i need to bulk more...before i cut.
Sounds like you have a great foundation to work with. You should see great results with Bobo, I was just reading another thread where he put over 20 pounds in 8 weeks on one of his trainees. I'll keep an eye on this thread and check out your progress.

Chuck34

Awards
You gotta be jacked man. I'm gonna ask him to take me on too.
Does he require a phot to get an overall view of where your at?

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
No he does an over the phone questionaire-type physiological assesment

manny182

Awards
i just signed up with him also.i'm on the deluxe weight loss program.i'm very impressed with his profressionalism so far,especially about how fast he designed my plan,only took him a day after i filled out the questionaire.i knew i was in good hands,just by reading this board,and seeing all the positive things posted about what he's done for people,but after seeing the way he conducts his business,i have no doubt that with his guidance,he can help get me the results i want.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you actually get a hold of me. I don't do the evalutation over the phone anymore because I don't have enough time (it usually lasted 30+ minutes). I send you a questionaire to fill out so I can get some basic info then we go from there. Its easier because you get to do it on your own time instead of me trying to track you down and ank the same questions.

Sixpack

Awards
Dammit did not know he was once again taking people

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not really. I thought you were training with Beast (Derek?) or someone else?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You got mail.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not what? Or are you asking about Six traning with Beast?

Damn this lack of sleep thing.....

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Email me...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Houseman got housed!

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
*sigh*

Yeah. I must be lacking sleep too if I couldn't figure that out.

Fuckkkk me!

Farmboy

Awards
If you actually get a hold of me. I don't do the evalutation over the phone anymore because I don't have enough time (it usually lasted 30+ minutes). I send you a questionaire to fill out so I can get some basic info then we go from there. Its easier because you get to do it on your own time instead of me trying to track you down and ank the same questions.
While it would be awsome to talk to you in person. It is a huge relief to know that you will be the one to design my plan. Your word and your frequent halts to client intake prove this. I found this site about a month ago. I started reading the posts and came accross one of yours. I noticed your pic right off. I said to myself, thats it!!! Thats the look I want. If that wasn't enough, I find out that your also a trainer. After reading your posts I have never been more fascinated by anything else. (Nutrition) Since then I have taken your posts as I find them, debates and all, (better for learning) placing them in sheet protectors and designing a nealty organized health informative manual. Since I'm a newbie not set in my ways on nutrition, I take what you say as bottom line. I have applied some and experienced things from better mental clarity,well being as well as a better body. It is my opinion that for those of us who cannot post correct informative advice/statements are stealing from the board.
Especialy Me. Contribution coming soon!!! Take Care, Farmboy

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check is in the mail!

:D