Torn PEC, helpful suggestions?

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey everyone, so I tore my PEC from benching saturday. **** happens. Anyway went to the ER, got an xray done but they cant do an MRI. Spoke to my PCP who sent me to an ortho. I have my appointment Friday and will have an MRI done to see how bad it truly is.

My question is, what excersises or recovery tools has everyone used with success to recover from this type of injury? Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks!

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump, moved my othro appointment up to today.

WAF

WAF

Awards
I'd suggest to research peptides BPC-157 and TB-500. Both have healing properties and can be ran at the same time. BPC is where it's at, if cost is an issue id run BPC-157. I've healed up a torn pec, wrist ligaments, and a full torn ACL and MCL same knee. Needed surgury for the knee but i didn't like what the doctors told me so i did research on peptides and ancillary healing products. BPC you can feel it working, it works fast now my right knee is stronger that the left. Good luck with the recovery either way. but if you need help on dosing protocols if you choose to go the peptides shoot me a PM,

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd suggest to research peptides BPC-157 and TB-500. Both have healing properties and can be ran at the same time. BPC is where it's at, if cost is an issue id run BPC-157. I've healed up a torn pec, wrist ligaments, and a full torn ACL and MCL same knee. Needed surgury for the knee but i didn't like what the doctors told me so i did research on peptides and ancillary healing products. BPC you can feel it working, it works fast now my right knee is stronger that the left. Good luck with the recovery either way. but if you need help on dosing protocols if you choose to go the peptides shoot me a PM,
Thanks a lot! I have heard of those things but never really researched much into as I am relatively young/was pain free so risk/reward ratio wasn't high enough for me then. Meet with my ortho today, he said if its partial torn then I would just do rehab, but a full tear it would need surgery. Either way it ends up BPC and TB would seem to be helpful. Going for my MRI tomorrow morning.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Figured I would turn this a bit into a log, and people can chime in with there own experience. Meet with my ortho yesterday who said if it is partially torn then no surgery but a complete tear I would need surgery. Kind of suprised he said that without an MRI in his hand yet because I am pretty sure there a different kinds of tears of the PEC, not just black and white. Anyway had the MRI done this morning and have my follow up appointment tommorow. Hoping all goes well and it is only a partial.