HST training with superdrol?

Got2bbig

Awards
I recently started looking into hst training (hypertrophy strength training) and was wondering if that would be a good program to use while on a cycle of superdrol for lbm gains? Im about 178 now and i want to be a lean 190. Would this be a good program for gettin bigger while on superdrol or should i try something else instead of hst?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Programs means nothing unless your diet is right.

Got2bbig

Awards
Well if i get my diet right would this program allow me to make optimal gains or should i try a different kind for what im tryin to do. I know eatin,workin out, and restin are the key ingredients im just wonderin since ive never tried hst bf if it would be good for me or not cuz i havent heard too to much about it but it sounds good in theory.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I recently started looking into hst training (hypertrophy strength training) and was wondering if that would be a good program to use while on a cycle of superdrol for lbm gains? Im about 178 now and i want to be a lean 190. Would this be a good program for gettin bigger while on superdrol or should i try something else instead of hst?
What Bobo said is right, you won't get anywhere naturally or with steroids unless you have a good diet plan. HST is Hypertrophy Specific Training, you won't gain much in strength while on it, only a little. The easiest cycle to fit into an HST schedule is a two or three week oral cycle, Superdrol would fit nicely in there. But if you've never done it before it's best to go through one or two HST cycles first to get the feel of it and find out how to to tweak it to work best for you.

SKYWALKER09

Awards
I have also been thinking of doing this. I just recently started my HST program and am thinking of going on cycle with SD or ergomax during for weeks 3-6 (4 weeks on cycle) or possibly running M1T for weeks 4-6 (3 weeks on cycle). I have only started thinking of this and have not decided on doing anything. I may just use deisel test for this HST cycle, but I would be curious to see if anyone else has had success with a program similar to this. Seems to me HST could be used effectively for building mass while on cycle due to the decreased possibility of overtraining. Just so Im not misunderstood, I understand that PH's are just the icing on the cake and that diet, nutrition, sleep, and proper training are the mothers of growth. Any experienced input would be very helpful, thanks. My current log is at: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=498041