vitargo pre/post workout supplementation

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I have been working with a farely well known bbuilder on my diet, training, supps, etc... and we have both recently been looking into pure vitargo as of late. I wanted to get your opinion on the product. Currently, I am on a carb cycling routine, 3 days low, 1 day high, repeat, with all workout days incorporating vitargo (37 grams) with whey in my pre and post workout meals. Occassionaly, I would try oat bran powder for the pre-workout meal.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
max, how has the vitargo been working?
Great so far. Keep in mind that the only things I have liked as carbs post workout are:
green apples, oats or yams. Vitargo does NOT bloat me up like dextrose or maltodextrin

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
good stuff

i agree w/ max on this...vitargo allows me to eat 1 hr after PWO and just fills my muscles like nothing else that i have tried

deadbluesky

Awards
thats awesome, im hoping to get some soon, i heard though that you just have to watch out for insulin spikes during your workout if you take it pre/post workout

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
thats awesome, im hoping to get some soon, i heard though that you just have to watch out for insulin spikes during your workout if you take it pre/post workout
:think: Just take it post and you should be fine. I prefer oats with my pre-workout drink.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Max, what exactly is this stuff? Can you throw up a link real quick that has some good info about it?

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn, this will definitely be included in my next NP purchase... I bet it would be great to run with some SuperDrol....