Haha, talk about a Met-Rx cocktail

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Well now that I am lifting at the athletes gym with the team here I get free Met-Rx shakes and the trainer is having me drink two of those after workouts.

70 grams of carbs, like 60 grams of sugar which is probably mostly maltodextrin and like 60 grams of protein. Boy does that fill you up after drinking those two things haha.

Bobo I know you like the looks of that!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Well considering how much activity you have, its probably not that bad.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah we do about 45 minutes of agilities, aka a lot of short sprits and plyometrics. Then we go down and do circuit training with weights for about 45 mins/1 hour. Pretty damn intense. A few of us almost hacked up our food from that morning in front of a bunch of 3rd graders touring the gym on a field trip haha.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Yeah it is just a different ball game and different nutritional requirements than a bodybuilder.

Keep up the good work D..... :)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I am confused on how to diet really. I have kind of stuck to your diet for the most part, did a little critiquing just to make it easier on me since I am not exactly bulking but I don't really know how to eat for what im working towards.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Lets just say, with the amount of activity you are doing, I wouldn't worry about fat gain at all. As long as you keep protein high, you are fine.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
A few of us almost hacked up our food from that morning in front of a bunch of 3rd graders touring the gym on a field trip haha.

Good, set examples for the kids!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
A few of us almost hacked up our food from that morning in front of a bunch of 3rd graders touring the gym on a field trip haha.

Good, set examples for the kids!!
Haha yeah!

"And on your left children are the well respected Florida State Seminoles football players getting ready for a hopeful national championship...... ::BARRRRRRFFFFFF:: ...." :blink: