Suana

jmaitland806

Awards
Has anyone ever used a suana for cutting and if so how long? What time of the day? Any tips?

AllTheGainz

Awards
It's all water weight. It's like dressing up in trash bags and running around. You sweat your water out and the second you drink something it comes back.

jmaitland806

Awards
So basically would just be good for maybe a once a week thing and if you were competing or had a photo shoot etc

AllTheGainz

Awards
So basically would just be good for maybe a once a week thing and if you were competing or had a photo shoot etc
Yeah it was super useful for me back when i wrestled and I had to make wight by cutting 5 or 10 lbs of water but it won't do much in the long run. Feels good tho.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Yeah it was super useful for me back when i wrestled and I had to make wight by cutting 5 or 10 lbs of water but it won't do much in the long run. Feels good tho.

Iv watched guys even spit for hours to cut a pound lol

AllTheGainz

Awards
Iv watched guys even spit for hours to cut a pound lol
Yup, that's where a lot of my friends ended up getting addicted to dip. You spit in a bottle for the entire day. One bottle was probably 2 lbs of water weight. You didn't eat, or drink. You didn't go to class because you were running laps in 4 layers of clothes and a trashbag all duct taped together. You drilled for hours, ran non stop HIIT and passed out from dehydration. That was my life for 3 years.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Yup, that's where a lot of my friends ended up getting addicted to dip. You spit in a bottle for the entire day. One bottle was probably 2 lbs of water weight. You didn't eat, or drink. You didn't go to class because you were running laps in 4 layers of clothes and a trashbag all duct taped together. You drilled for hours, ran non stop HIIT and passed out from dehydration. That was my life for 3 years.
Yea I never did wrestling always played football and rugby but that chit is crazy watching people cut weight def respect it lol my football coach gave me a lip in 10th grade on the way back from a game on the bus no one told me you were suppose to swallow needless to say I had to tell my dad I had the flu when I got in the car I was sick AF LOL

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Has anyone ever used a suana for cutting and if so how long? What time of the day? Any tips?
Lmao this reminds me of Jason Genova...

Sorry bro I wish it was that easy. As these dudes say doesn't burn fat, just makes you sweat out water weight. Saunas can be useful but not for fatloss.

AllTheGainz

Awards
Lmao this reminds me of Jason Genova...

Sorry bro I wish it was that easy. As these dudes say doesn't burn fat, just makes you sweat out water weight. Saunas can be useful but not for fatloss.
You can meet some nice girls in there ;) that's about all I've found to be helpful.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I need to go to your gym. Mines in the men's locker room....

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
My gym is co-ed also regarding the steam room and sauna, I thought it was the weirdest thing ever when I first joined because at other gyms they were in the locker rooms. I think the only thing the sauna is good for is the circulation it provides. That and it rids your body of some toxins because you are sweating your ass off.

hansisworld

Awards
My gym is co-ed also regarding the steam room and sauna, I thought it was the weirdest thing ever when I first joined because at other gyms they were in the locker rooms. I think the only thing the sauna is good for is the circulation it provides. That and it rids your body of some toxins because you are sweating your ass off.
This. I always feel healthier after a 20-minute sauna session. Seems like my skin feels better the next day too. Oh, and it's a great way to blow off some steam after work. Saunas make me so relaxed, I usually go take a nap afterwards.

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
This. I always feel healthier after a 20-minute sauna session. Seems like my skin feels better the next day too. Oh, and it's a great way to blow off some steam after work. Saunas make me so relaxed, I usually go take a nap afterwards.
For real! I love how my face feels after the sauna. I get breakouts super easily so the sauna helps to rid my body of the dirt and toxins that cause them

hansisworld

Awards
For real! I love how my face feels after the sauna. I get breakouts super easily so the sauna helps to rid my body of the dirt and toxins that cause them
I hear ya man. If I could find the time to hit the sauna three times a week or more, I doubt I'd ever get another zit. You ever try the steam room? I know a guy that shaves in there, says its a super smooth and close shave.

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
I hear ya man. If I could find the time to hit the sauna three times a week or more, I doubt I'd ever get another zit. You ever try the steam room? I know a guy that shaves in there, says its a super smooth and close shave.
I enjoy the steamroom, but sometimes I go in there and the smell is terrible. You gotta hit it right after it gets cleaned and they put the vicks like stuff in it. makes me breathe so much better

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
They honestly dont do much if anything for fat loss. Best spending your time on some piece of cardio equipment.

JRowe79

JRowe79

Awards
I like the sauna for 24 hour weigh ins. I've cut 5 lbs and I've cut 15 lbs doing it without prescription diuretics and all the fluff. Just dandelion root and cayenne.