- 05-08-2005, 07:17 PM
ive been training bodyparts once a week except for arms wich seem to be lagging so ive been trying to do them twice. i train bis and tris on saturday and do a short bi work out on tuesday with back and a short tri on monday with shoulders. My question is if my tris or bis are still sore on monday and tuesday from my saturday workout should i do them
- 05-09-2005, 09:27 AM
- 05-09-2005, 07:28 PM
05-09-2005, 08:23 PM
05-09-2005, 08:28 PM
05-09-2005, 08:33 PM
Same, I ran one cycle of m1t, and one of m5, 1,4ad, and 4ad, and I actually got better results off them then on.
05-09-2005, 08:49 PM
ya me too i lost weight when i came off the m1t and increased body fat, it sucked havent done anything since and have had much better results without them. there slower results but they last and i dont get the body fat increase as much.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ProtocolJ in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 04-25-2013, 06:39 PM
- By Jaegernaut in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 02-03-2009, 10:21 PM
- By loua65 in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 06-19-2005, 06:50 PM
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 36Last Post: 12-31-2002, 05:07 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-29-2002, 10:22 AM