Splitting workouts?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats crackin guys? Gotta a quick question for you. I work at a fire department, which only allows us to perform "1 hour" of PT during normal business hours. Now, after 5pm when all the brass goes home, we can do a bit more. My question is if my Captain and I lift for the hour in the mornings, and then wait until say 6 or 630 PM to do some HIIT or repetitive "firefighter combat challenges" can we expect to receive the same results as if we were to do them back to back? We are both currently running LG Sciences Trifecta kit, and so far Ive seen decent results. I can detail that if interested. Any direction is appreciated

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It isn't going to make any difference. If you have the time and desire to get in that second workout, go for it.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to know. Thanks for letting me know. Tomorrow starts the 2 a days, like im back playing football in high school!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I blast, I run two a days for 6-8 weeks straight. You are likely young, so go after it when you can.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Young. Matter of perspective, Im 38, but Im trying to keep up with my 15 year old son

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet!! I think I might start a thread on the 12 or 20 week transformation of a 38 year old, riddled with badly healed injuries, fulltime firefighter and parttime EMT, veteran,father of a male teenager. Think it would be followed?? Lol

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heavily around here brother. Might be a way to keep on track as well with a public following.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sweet!! I think I might start a thread on the 12 or 20 week transformation of a 38 year old, riddled with badly healed injuries, fulltime firefighter and parttime EMT, veteran,father of a male teenager. Think it would be followed?? Lol
Hell yes it would be followed. Plenty of us less-than-young types that are always looking for inspiration!