My New Movement Based Web Portal - Move Better, Train Smarter, & Get Stronger

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
I know this is a shameless plug but its something I'm incredibly proud of and allows me to reach and teach people to live better through strength training. This is a project I've been working on with my staff for the last year to film the pure number of in depth detailed videos. Compile them on our custom website for indexing and easy searching, and also providing guided tutorials.
Kabuki Movement System
Discount code for forum members to get 50% off initiation: duffin-invitation

Welcome to the Kabuki Movement System!

Before we get into the specifics of what KMS is, here's what a membership on this site will provide you with:

• Access to KMS video library containing over 100+ videos (more being added weekly)
    Guided tutorials created by KMS coaches, outlining proper movement progression and common programming solutions
    Discussions and access to KMS coaches (Chris Duffin and Co.) via comments on individual videos or the forum
    KMS programming outlines and sample programs to help you in creating your own programs
    Private video content with some of the most recognizable names in the industry - discussing relevant topics

So then, all that being said...what exactly is KMS?

Kabuki Movement Systems (KMS) is a groundbreaking approach using basic loaded movements to determine deviant movement patterns, underlying issues, and how to fix them. You will learn to identify these issues, use clinically supported corrective measures to resolve them, and understand how to coach these movements using methods based on basic human Operational Mechanics. This integrated system will allow you to quickly identify and improve your performance, or your clients’. This method is not only innovative, but also grounded in science - pulling from multiple respected and developed disciplines. Once the basic operation mechanics and related postural/recruitment patterns are understood, we can use the core barbell lifts as both the assessment and corrective tools for movement issues. KMS covers a large variety of correctional movement patterns yet never deviates from our core tenant - basic movement patterns to improve human function, get stronger, and live better.

This website is intended to teach you how to use these movements and tools on yourself or your clients in conjunction with our Guided Tutorials and training templates. The Kabuki Movement Systems portal is an ever-changing and continuously-growing resource for your ongoing training needs that can be used as a well-indexed quick reference video encyclopedia or as a systematic video ebook on the KMS approach.

Background on this Approach
KMS was founded by world-renowned coach and powerlifter Chris Duffin and his team at the Kabuki Strength Lab. Chris has been a strength coach for over 15 years and has coached more all-time record setting powerlifters than nearly any other coach in the world. He also owns several world records himself in his 25 years as an athlete. Chris combined this experience with his background in engineering and a constantly-learning mindset developed during his industrial leadership career. He sought out the leading rehab and sports clinicians in the world, learning directly from them and then refining and testing this approach with his team through years of gruelling work under the bar and in the weight room. He has also lectured on human movement in many university/college settings and has been a contributor to PhD-level curriculum. Numerous professional and college sports teams have consulted with Chris and integrated the KMS principles into their own programs to much success.

"I learned more about how the body operates under load in 2 days than during the 4 years of my Kinesiology degree"
- Anthony Zhang

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chris Duffin? Is this really you? I didn't know you were a member of AM!

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Chris Duffin? Is this really you? I didn't know you were a member of AM!
Yes. Used to be a very active member. Had like the most followed training log for a number of years. But can't keep up on forum posting anymore.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes. Used to be a very active member. Had like the most followed training log for a number of years. But can't keep up on forum posting anymore.
ShoulderRok user here. Follow you on FB as well!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SweetLou321 check it out.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My New Movement Based Web Portal - Move Better, Train Smarter, & Get Stronger

Chris, how long do you intend for this promo discount to be valid?

Also, 1003 at 242 in a belt & wraps has got your name on it...

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Chris, how long do you intend for this promo discount to be valid?

Also, 1003 at 242 in a belt & wraps has got your name on it...
Thanks man.

Probably pull the promo down in 2 weeks.