No weights

ethan_wilde

ethan_wilde

Awards
Can someone help me out a little. I'm a college football player and we only lift 2ce a week but I really have no time to go to the gym on my own time because of school and practice. I am looking for a good program that can be done in a room without weights. I understand it's very limited but anything is better than nothing.

JG93

JG93

Awards
Research body weight work outs... Tons of things you can do.
Still gaining etc..
Do some research in your spare time, and tell us what you find, then we can help you better!

PILL

Awards
Is working out outside of practice and scheduled GYM times really a good idea? Assuming the staff is competent at your school, which they may or may not be, could they only have you lifting twice a week during the season for a reason?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it was Hershall Walker who did mostly body weight lifts, especially on chest.

JG93

JG93

Awards
Is working out outside of practice and scheduled GYM times really a good idea? Assuming the staff is competent at your school, which they may or may not be, could they only have you lifting twice a week during the season for a reason?
I also played football. Actually played with Carlos Hyde, (nfl running back 49ers)
Lifting two times a week is not enough for football.
Now, with that said, depending on the position played etc... It would be wise to make sure the schedule is set right. Don't want a quarter back excercising shoulders day before the game.
Take everything in stride, lots of body weight workouts to do.

I think it was Hershall Walker who did mostly body weight lifts, especially on chest.
Yea it was.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would link you a good body weight workout but I don't have enough posts :(

ForceOfNature

Awards
Can someone help me out a little. I'm a college football player and we only lift 2ce a week but I really have no time to go to the gym on my own time because of school and practice. I am looking for a good program that can be done in a room without weights. I understand it's very limited but anything is better than nothing.
Check out BodyFortress YouTube channel.
Everything you need for bodyweight workouts

ljc1054

Awards
I like to use the 12 pound burn machine. Look it up on YouTube. You can get a good workout sitting down