Teen bodybuilder results!!

CrazeInsanity

Awards
Hey guys. I was bored so I decided to make this thread. I'm currently 15 years old and have been lifting for a bit over a year. Here are my stats from when I started and what I'm at right now.

Starting stats: 5'4 100lbs
Arms flexed: 10 inches
Chest/back: N/A
Quads/hamstrings: N/A
Calves: probably smaller than my arms lol

Current stats: 5'6 135lbs
Arms flexed: 13.2 inches
Quads/hamstrings: 19 inches
Calves: 13 inches
Chest/back: don't know how to measure but most noticeable difference here

Lifts: for 5 reps
Bench: 140lbs
Squat: 135lbs
Deadlift: 165lbs
Db shoulder press: 45s in each hand
Bent over row: 125lbs

Now, before you go talking ****, I never said I was huge. My first year was mostly for fun, I liked lifting so I went in the gym and did whatever I thought was effective and was always trying new things and switching things up. It was kind of a trial and error phase. Now that I have an idea on how my body responds to different types of training methods, I designed my own workout plan that I will be following for 15 weeks, well now 13 weeks because I'm 2 weeks in already. The program is based off of PHAT but not quite the same. If you wanna see the complete program see my previous post called "New mass program idea. Thoughts?"
Anyways I will be posting my results here with pics hopefully and maybe log if anyone wants me too.
Here are my goals for these 15 weeks:

Weight: 150lbs
Bench: 185
Squat: 225
Deadlift: 225
Db shoulder press: 65s in each hand
Bent over row: 145
Pull up/dips: at least with 50lbs

If your wondering why my squat and dead are lacking, its because I was very cautious with them and didint do them until a few months ago. My diet is also restricted to whatever is cooked or in the house so I just focus on getting my cals in.

And finally the last part of this thread, my supplementation. The only supplement I'm taking right now is some pre workout because it benefits me a lot. I used to be addicted to it but now I just take from time to time. I finish a tub and wait 3-6 weeks before I start again if I think I need it. I'm probably gonna invest in some creatine since its cheap and maybe some protein if I have the money. Also looking into multi vitamins and fish oil.

Anyways, wish me luck and any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Bigmac16

Bigmac16

Awards
Great job man I've just turned 17 and by the sounds of it your doing better than me, I do everything in kgs though so I wouldent have a clue. I have been doing it for two years, keep up the good work man your doing a great job

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck and enjoy. You are moving into the beginning stages of when you can really pack on muscle. I started lifting at 17 at 6', 157 and by the time I was 20, I was 6', 190. Eat, eat, eat, lift, and rest.

CrazeInsanity

Awards
Thanks guys! I'm hoping my lacking arms and strength will go through the roof. Any advice on lacking arms? People can't tell whether I lift or not when they see my arms, my shoulders are wide and I have naturally big traps, my chest really blew up and now my back is but my arms are stubborn