Routine advice? ****

F0xx3r

Awards
Ran 531 bbb for about a year and a half, loved it... didn't know i had a bulged disc at the time, injured it more one day doing Deadlifts (not even a heavy set, ramping up) but it's been 2 weeks now and feel alot better... I'm overseas and will be for another couple months, so for the time being.. I will not be dead lifting and should probably keep squats light or continue squats when I also get back.

Basically , 531 bbb was extreme fun and constantly progressed and did well for me... but now I can't do 1 or 2 of the big lifts... but I want to continue to go to the gym of course , but very discouraged because I don't know what to do.. all I know is 531 bbb lol

Goals were size and strength, but that'll have to resume later on ... so current goal is size.

Thanks. (Just began with a1m, 4andro)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Nothing wrong with trying out a higher rep program like GVT if size is the goal, and you can keep any main lifts lighter.

Pretty well every big program will include those lifts so you will just have to do some tailoring to your liking.

F0xx3r

Awards
Nothing wrong with trying out a higher rep program like GVT if size is the goal, and you can keep any main lifts lighter.

Pretty well every big program will include those lifts so you will just have to do some tailoring to your liking.
Ya :/ sucks , love dead lifting lol. . Thanks

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

F0xx3r

Awards
Thanks I'll look into gvt, and the exercise dependant on routine