shoulder pain

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys. Last Wednesday my right shoulder starting hurting after a back workout for no particular reason. I didn't go back to the gym until today and I started doing pull ups and and it started acting up again. I can do front squats in the clean position with no pain. When I move my arm laterally there is a lot of pain. I move my shoulder to the front I have pain but not as much, and to the rear even less pain. I've always had an issue with this shoulder and to give a little more I am on about week 7 of X-Factor, but I really doubt it would cause this much pain due to inflammation. I have tendinitis in my right elbow and I haven't really felt it flare up at all. So I don't think it is from that.

I'm thinking somehow my rotator cuff got jacked up. Not too sure, but just wanted to get some opinions. Thanks fellas.

When I move my shoulder laterally, it hurts in the front.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hmm not sure but you said its always been giving you problems. Might have to go have a doctor check it out.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely sounds like doc time. Not worth risking further injury, especially since its given you problems before.