Vascularity?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is there anything that helps increase vascularity? Is it genetic? The leaner i get the more vascular i get, but is leaning out the only way to increase this?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For most yes, the leaner you get the more vascualr you get. OTOH some people are just more vascualr by genetics.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
certain drugs, like EQ, are known for increasing vascularity

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
EQ along with Anadrol and a host of others can do this because they simply raise RB count. Its definetly not permenant and for some the increase in water weight negates this effect anyway.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Is there anything that helps increase vascularity? Is it genetic? The leaner i get the more vascular i get, but is leaning out the only way to increase this?
Anything that can help? hmmm var, Eq to name a few. As for the water weight that can come along with things like drol, it shouldn't be an issue in today's game, we have access and knowledge to combat this. No one should be blowing up like a balloon anymore unless they really want to.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The problem is increased aldosterone production which will cause increased water retention. There really is no way to combat this unless you use an ACE inhibitor which isn't wise.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Get down to about 5%, you'll look like you've got worms crawling around inside your forearms.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
BURNS or PARTIALS - You do these at the end of a set to keep the blood in your muscle longer. Your body doesn't know if you are doing full or partial reps it just knows you are still demanding it to fire more muscle fibers.

Pains-4-Gains

Banned
Awards
I have always noticed more vascularity with of course a lower body fat percentage, but there's nothing like some high rep, constant tension sets to get the blood pumping like crazy. Here's an example of an exercise that kicks the **** outta the veins in my bi's. Grab some dumbells that are a little lighter than your normal standing dumbell supinating curl, hold one at a 90 degree angle (90 degrees between upper arm and forearm) while you curl with the other. The burn is insane especially if you go for 5 each arm then try for say 3 more each arm without ever setting the weights down, but push through it and watch the veins swell!