donate... only valid for one month?

S

scarfacebling

Awards
is this right the $10 donation is only valid for one month?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No. Where did you see that?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn. Thats old and before I took over. Have to change that.

S

scarfacebling

Awards
so $10 is a "lifetime" "subscription" for the extra services?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, a $10 donation is because you want to and it eventually goes towards board functions and secure chat software which costs about $1500.

454rat

Board Supporter
Awards
Don't think of the $10 as buying anything.... if you truly benefit from this site, then you are really helping yourself by donating. The monthly operations of the site cost money, as well as the extra features that everyone else wants. I'm sure almost everyone here has wasted way more than $10 on some gadget or supplement that did **** them. $10 is a small price to pay for the wealth if knowledge available to you here.

The extra features such as PM's are simply Bobo's way of thanking us for helping him pay for this site.

S

scarfacebling

Awards
Right, I was basically just asking if the extra features are permanent and I would defiantly agree knowledge I have gained form this site is worth 100 times that minimum donation everything that I have learned that seems to have any validity has been gained from this site or some link found from here

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The extra features such as PM's are simply Bobo's way of thanking us for helping him pay for this site.

Bingo.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
the $10 donation will give you a mildly euphoric feeling and act as a stimulant pre-workout. It will also help ramp up metabolism and assist in fat burning, while providing fuel and nutrients to your muscles. It may also help reduce stress and the risk of heart disease, although this has not been verified via double-blind placebo testing.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its a strong donation. Be careful :D