Can someone explain to me if this is good form or not?

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
Im taking a look at this video and I say to myself while watching "He's not pausing at the top nearly as long as someone should be."

Now yes he is one of the best physique competitors in the world but still, shouldn't his negatives be a lot slower and shouldn't he be pausing longer at the top to get the best squeeze? When I watch this I feel like he's going at one speed the entire time. Let me know your opinion on this guys form........

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=773070509419468&set=vb.158648044195054&type=2&theater

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
It is like a Kipping hi row lol. It has a place. It is just a tool in a large toolbox.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dude, stop worrying about other people's form.

He doesn't have to pause at the top.

You answered your own question "he's one of the best physique competitors in the world..." He's doing just fine ;)

He's not worried about time under tension with that movement.

You're watching all these videos that only show one aspect of routines. Maybe his other movements were more controlled.

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
Dude, stop worrying about other people's form.

He doesn't have to pause at the top.

You answered your own question "he's one of the best physique competitors in the world..." He's doing just fine ;)

He's not worried about time under tension with that movement.

You're watching all these videos that only show one aspect of routines. Maybe his other movements were more controlled.
Agreed! ;)