Ignorant When it Comes to Deadlifts?
- 06-12-2014, 02:39 PM
- 06-12-2014, 03:45 PM
06-12-2014, 07:48 PM
Thanks T-Bone. I love deadlifts. They are so hard, but so rewarding. I feel like deadlifts are the most functional exercise you can do. Squats may incorporate more muscles, but deadlifts help you pull and lift things - which is something every human being comes across in their daily life. Deadlifting heavy also builds cardio-vascular endurance in my opinion. A couple heavy sets of deads will get the heart going and leave you gasping for air. It is always good to get information that helps you perfect the exercise - not just to improve efficiency and increase weights, but also to avoid injury so that you can keep working!
06-12-2014, 08:37 PM
06-13-2014, 01:49 PM
06-13-2014, 03:15 PM
06-13-2014, 07:45 PM
I've had plenty of days that I went in and did a brutal DL session and left. There is a certain satisfaction in this knowing you kicked your own ass with one movement.
06-18-2014, 06:30 PM
06-27-2014, 06:49 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By pman in forum Training ForumReplies: 26Last Post: 03-14-2008, 03:12 PM
- By ReaperX in forum General ChatReplies: 63Last Post: 12-08-2007, 03:44 AM
- By pistonpump in forum General ChatReplies: 48Last Post: 09-23-2007, 03:12 PM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum Training ForumReplies: 152Last Post: 08-02-2005, 11:29 AM
- By Rock Lee in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 05-02-2004, 12:33 PM