Training and dieting

wokko

wokko

Awards
Don't quite know how to word this but I'll try...
Basically I'm trying to get back into training and eating healthy again and need help on correct nutrition and training scheme.

I weight: 72.2 kg

I have a fat percentage calliper where you test the bit off fat an inch above your hip bone and I got a fat percentage off 4.9%? I personally think this is wrong. But I did try another way and it concluded the same result.

I have also wore a heart rate monitor over a 24 hour period to see the calories burned on two separate days and the results where:
Cals burned when working *builder* *8am till 4pm* and then training after: 3850
Cals burned on just a work day without training: 2900

I'd like to tone up but I also think I should build my Abs and especially my pigeon chest lol so any advice would be welcomed. If you want to ask questions in order to help you give me better advice then ask away thanks:)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What does your diet look like, how long has it been since you've trained and what are your goals with training besides abs and chest as those come with work.

wokko

wokko

Awards
What does your diet look like, how long has it been since you've trained and what are your goals with training besides abs and chest as those come with work.
Do you have the myfitnesspal app on your phone? I could show you what I eat on that I think:) and training wise iv trained most off my life mainly in the martial arts but I started trying to build muscle at 15 and continued until I was around 19..I then stopped and worked towards my black belt at 21. Since then I had around a year from training minus the odd sesh here and there but recently iv been doing one decent session per week but I wanna try upping it to two and then onwards. I train because I'm a martial artist, so I train cardio mostly now consisting off rounds on the heavy bag and pretty hardcore circuits followed by an Abb circuit. But I also want a good physique for vanity reasons obviously:p

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
How about find a good trainer in your area, imo that would be your best bet. And I don't mean a 24hour fitness training. Find one at a private gym who knows what he's doing. Or even an "online" coach, I know a lot of good ones.

wokko

wokko

Awards
How about find a good trainer in your area, imo that would be your best bet. And I don't mean a 24hour fitness training. Find one at a private gym who knows what he's doing. Or even an "online" coach, I know a lot of good ones.
Do you know off a dude called Josef Rakich? I follow him on insta and he does his own personalised routines but iv heard some bad things about him? Also do you know off ldn muscle? These are two that iv been following..both with great results.

akhimoe

Awards
how was the LDN Muscle cutting guide working for you