These are the people I just LOVE....

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

These are the people I just LOVE....

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...5&page=2&pp=30

I love guys like this Rippd guy. I've never actually debated with someone that actually proved my whole point.

Then he wants to talk about "what works". Maybe I should cut and past all my clients logs and show him "what works".

This guy is the epitome of the gym guru. What a jackass.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. Gold Member
    Answers

Rippd is a ****ing tool box
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

I hate posting over there, damn!

Maybe that's why I have all of three posts. Drives me nuts just to go over there. I feel like I'm stuck in traffic or something.

•   

4. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

I was asked to post. I usually avoid it as well because this is what happens. As Paul Teutl would say on American Chopper:

"This really gripes my ass"
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  5. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Stop messing with bb.com trash, and gimmie a call for my consultation dang it... I'm anxious.
  6. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

LOL....How about you call me! LOL....

Serisouly I have been slammed lately and phone calls are a minimum. I am working on your plan right now after finishing Glen's and the 3 people before that who ordered within a day...

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! !!!!!!

7. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Not my fault you have become mr. popularity over here lol
  8. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Hey! Be careful or I will make an error calclutaing your totals and you will be eating 5 tablspoons of flax in one meal.

9. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

With WATER!

10. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Answers

haha doesnt flax when mixed with water enter a chyme like state? I know oates sure doesn't
  11. Gold Member
    Answers

I try to avoid the place at all costs...

Rippd never even made a scientific/factual statement saying ANYTHING about his "argument"...just kept rambling on about ...oats aren't like chyme...blah blah...

what a maroon!!
  12. Board Supporter
    Answers

ut oh... enjoy the toilet BOHICA
  13. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA
    haha doesnt flax when mixed with water enter a chyme like state? I know oates sure doesn't
    Will it ever end?

Ok, back to work.......

14. Gold Member
    Answers

just got my plan .... so there Bohica!!!!
  15. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Gimmie. I'm asking for Glen's quads so might as well ship them to me now.
  16. Gold Member
    Answers

Bobo, that thread was absolutely hilarious. Thanks, I needed a laugh. BTW, you should take the AM address out of your sig over there, or before you know it this place could get all clogged up. Of course, I heard about this board over there, and now I barely go over there because I realize it sucks. When I had nothing to compare it to I didn't realize it sucked. Now I just read around here and post infrequently because I am learning, not disseminating knowledge.
  17. Gold Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Reading this reminds me of when I used to try to tell people not to waste their time with dextrose/malto over on the bb.com boards. I got flamed to hell for it too.

Thank you bobo. I feel retribution coming on.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo

I love guys like this Rippd guy. I've never actually debated with someone that actually proved my whole point.

Then he wants to talk about "what works". Maybe I should cut and past all my clients logs and show him "what works".

I have a good one--I was debating him once about DNP. Said idiot told me I didn't know **** about DNP and that I should read another post that would explain it to me. Then he gave me the link to the post that would set me straight.

His link was to another post that *I* wrote--"DNP for Dummies."
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

That's hysterical Chipp!!

Why oh why do you guys go over there?! Morbid curiousity? Self hatred? lol
  20. Registered User
    Answers

bobo, let me personally thank you for showing rippd whats what, i had the EXACT same argument with him, except i dont know much about the science of digestion so you put it alot better

just 1 question, right now, after my workout im using basmati rice, mixed with whey and banana, i eat it out of a bowl, does this really matter alot, i reckon it tastes awesome, but dont want it too effect me too much

ps: make sure you comment on alan's new article
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Bobo is God. Damn man u are one smart mofo. I hate BB.com forums, full of kids. Only time I ever posted there 5 years ago I got flamed. **** that place.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

bb.com aint that bad, because of its newbie friendly enviroment, i was able to learn and learn, and completly change my life
    there is ALOT of idiots on bb.com, but there are a few gem's which provide good info, you just gotta know who to listen to
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    That's hysterical Chipp!!

Why oh why do you guys go over there?! Morbid curiousity? Self hatred? lol
    Both. But then again, I shy away from the supplement discussion and perouse the powerlifting forum...then I get bored and usually come back here after i've had a good laugh. And then open another window and look at Dave Tate's site. Good Times...
  24. Board Supporter
    Answers

Quality Bobo....

Very entertaining.
  25. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I have to admit Bobo that was entertaining.. you totally owned him..LMAO
  26. Gold Member
    Answers

I only go there for the pictures.
  27. Registered User
    Answers

That was some good stuff Bobo.

Rippd is not one (along with several others) I listen to over there because of posts like that.

I found bodybuilding.com first about a year and a half ago and learned a little over there.

Mostly I would direct my posts over there to the company owners like P.A., Bill Llewelln, Sledge and also a few of the Mods there like Pogue, Big Cat and few others. I figured I would get the most intelligent answers from them and I did (with the one exception being a debate with P.A. about something that Dan Duchaine had stated in Bodyopus and P.A. tried to belittle me and tell me I was wrong and didn't know what I was talking about, so I quoted several things right out of the book to prove my point and his response to me was that he "must have forgotten, oh well" nice, huh?).

Just wanted to say that I joined here after reading about Superdrol and ordering six bottles right before the ban.

All I can say is, WOW, what a big difference between bb.com and Anabolicminds. I can honestly say that this is the forum for me now. Everyone here is intelligent and respectful of others. If you ask a legitimate question, you get a good response. Ask an assinine one, then you are corrected, but mostly in a nice, stern way.

I look forward to my time spent here, as I have already learned a great deal and I look forward to my future PH cycles with the knowledge of what I have made mistakes with in the past and what I can do to improve the up and coming ones.

My only hope is that the good people here will help me with questions, recommendations and comments when I start posting my logs.

Again, thanks for providing me with a great place to find information and knowledge.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ericnb_98
    I only go there for the pictures.
    In the adult section?
  29. Gold Member
    Answers

Question

Bobo,

Quick question about something you posted in a reply to that (forgive me) 'clown' over there.

Re: gastric emptying. At what point does a stomach become safely an 'empty' stomach. That is, I know there is a difference depending on what sort of meal you are talking about, etc. but, in general terms, if one was to need to take a supplement or medicine on a empty stomach, how long of a duration post-meal does there need to be in order to accomplish this? I've heard everything from 30 minutes to an hour and a half or two hours.
  30. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

As you already stated, it depends on the meal. If its only a shake, 30 minutes tops probably but if its a meal it could be several hours.

31. Registered User
    Answers

It’s funny I first started over at bbforyou.com hwne I was looking for the ins and outs of different protein powders, then went to bb.com, then I discovered Avant and then AM. Not bad progression in about 13 or so months time. Still, when it comes to supps, I’m still an ewbie and a half.
  32. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Answers

I have never had the pleasure of being a true bb.com member. I went from nothing, to superior muscle, and now AM. Glad I found it and dont plan on leaving anytime soon.
  33. Board Supporter
    Answers

I have long since given up the low GI fight at bb.com
    Needless to say my coffee grinder cops a good workout every day
    I figure if I ever get around to posting transformation pics when Im done and then him em with the ol' low GI line, a few guys may actually listen.
    The thing I love most about guys liked Rippd is that he will use scientific studies to try and prove his point, but if you post a study, it isnt valid because "its not the real world".
  34. Registered User
    Answers

just wait untill alan's new article, i have great expectations for it
    he is going to disband all the fruit, milk and casein bashers and im sure have some killer PWO guidelines!

alan is truely a gem of the bb.com community, everyone should go read his posts!
  35. Gold Member
    Answers

I have to admit, being a recent AM ar***** after having been on bb.com for about a year, I am a high-GI, but I don't have a scientific backing for doing so. I don't use more than 40-50g of dex post workout. Is this really bad for me? Would that amount risk fat storage? The ony reason I really want to keep taking dex PW is b/c I love the taste w/ Syntrax Nectars and Substance WPI. If it weren't for the taste w/ those proteins, I would gladly give oats a try.
  36. Registered User
    Answers

you will be happy to know that he also believe glutamine is the best thing since sliced bread

although I do disagree with you on one pointin that thread bobo... even once fat is emulsified, it can still cause CCK release, which will slow gastric emptying.

-Layne
  37. Registered User
    Answers

I visit for the nice pics and to look up user comments about products (does a certain product taste good, for example).
  38. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by str8flexed

although I do disagree with you on one pointin that thread bobo... even once fat is emulsified, it can still cause CCK release, which will slow gastric emptying.

-Layne
    Layne, his arguement didn't even include the small intestine. He was only concerned with the stomach, not CCK release and subsequent bile release.

Any nutrient dense liquid in general will slow gatric emptying (within the small intestine) but the principal determinant rate of any liquid is first volume, then composition second.

He probably didn't even understand fats were emulsified in the small intstine. I agree with you about the emusification but he he dind't understand the process of a bolus being broken down into chyme so I doubt he knows anything about the digestion and absortion of nutrients in the small intestine. That would have dragged in out another 3 pages.

39. Registered User
    Answers

Layne, his arguement didn't even include the small intestine. He was only concerned with the stomach, not CCK release and subsequent bile release.

Any nutrient dense liquid in general will slow gatric emptying (within the small intestine) but the principal determinant rate of any liquid is first volume, then composition second.

He probably didn't even understand fats were emulsified in the small intstine. I agree with you about the emusification but he he dind't understand the process of a bolus being broken down into chyme so I doubt he knows anything about the digestion and absortion of nutrients in the small intestine. That would have dragged in out another 3 pages.
    And I whole heartedly agree with you in that he knows **** about digestion. If everything took 2-6 hours to empty from the stomach (as he seems to think) then we'd feel like **** after every single meal
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Alright nutrition majors....

Does the type of protein play a role in pre and post-workout supplementation? I'm thinking perhaps it really doesn't matter in terms of time to be digested (not taking into account what sort of carb it is taken with).

But what do you guys think? Is there a type of protein best suited for pre-WO (I use dex/pro about 15 mins before) and post-WO w/ low GI?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 11:34 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 01:06 PM
  3. ok these are the results i want what can give me it
    By Joey0808 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 08:21 AM
  4. Which of these supplements are the best?
    By liftbig74 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 12:45 PM
  5. So all these are the exact same?...
    By nosnmiveins in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 09:25 PM