Ok Boys, u talked me into it! Bobo, payment sent!

1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.24%

Ok Boys, u talked me into it! Bobo, payment sent!

Alright Bobo, the pressure is on! If I make it threw this, anyone can because I am a mental and physical wreck right now when it comes too physical and nutritional fitness and I feel your my last hope. I am ready, willing and able too do whatever it is you have in store for me. Lets get it on!

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.86%

Good luck goyard. I will be one of the next.
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.24%

ill keep you informed. i wont be starting till sunday the 27th, but then its on.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.14%

Quote Originally Posted by goyard
    ill keep you informed. i wont be starting till sunday the 27th, but then its on.
    Any progress to report yet? Keep us posted! I'm also getting some funds together before I give Bobo a call.

Good luck, man.

BP
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.78%

lol guess it never happpened...
  6. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

No it happened and he was doing well before some things came up that he had to take care of. His last post:

"I weighed myself this morning for the first time in a week and I weigh 222.6 I never ever thought I would see the bottom of the low 20's Bobo is a god!"

And no, I dind't put that last part in
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.78%

good to hear. i never doubted you bobo
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.24%

Bobo is the man. I had some unfortunate health issues arrise that I had too get taken care of via surgery. I really dont want too talk about what that was. Ive been on the mend and I am hoping too pick up where I left off shortly. Ive gained a few of the pounds back that I lost but I am still down almost 18 pounds from when I started. Ive been unable too workout and have been inactive due too my health issues. I am though cleared too go back too the gym in the next week sometime. I am ready too resume my life now. Thanks too bobo, i have the will and the know how too get back on the bike and keep riding.
  9. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by goyard
    Bobo is the man. I had some unfortunate health issues arrise that I had too get taken care of via surgery. I really dont want too talk about what that was. Ive been on the mend and I am hoping too pick up where I left off shortly. Ive gained a few of the pounds back that I lost but I am still down almost 18 pounds from when I started. Ive been unable too workout and have been inactive due too my health issues. I am though cleared too go back too the gym in the next week sometime. I am ready too resume my life now. Thanks too bobo, i have the will and the know how too get back on the bike and keep riding.
    Hell yea man! Stay focused!
  10. Guest

More importantly what you learn from this experience no value(priceless). I wish at 20 years old, I found bobo to lead me down the yellow brick road skipping and signing to progress. I wasted close two 2-4 years learning and listening to the wrong sources(flex, MM etc). No regrets as knowledge was aquired and lessons learned thats exactly why. YOU SHOULD SING UP ON a BOBO plan or any other credible trainer with references.

Because sadly, The personal trainer at Ballies, 24 hour fitness and other large franchise are uttlery dumbest apes on the planet(not all but majority rule favors the dumb ape). One session does not give you the golden ticket, but your on the right path!

ceosm

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-27-2013, 06:43 AM
  2. OK TMat... let me have it. Diet Coke addiction here.
    By Dadnatron in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-22-2009, 08:58 AM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 05:35 PM
  4. Can Bobo Turn Me Into This?
    By Magickk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-28-2005, 10:52 PM