Ok Boys, u talked me into it! Bobo, payment sent!

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright Bobo, the pressure is on! If I make it threw this, anyone can because I am a mental and physical wreck right now when it comes too physical and nutritional fitness and I feel your my last hope. I am ready, willing and able too do whatever it is you have in store for me. Lets get it on!

slipondajimmy

Board Supporter
Awards
Good luck goyard. I will be one of the next.

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ill keep you informed. i wont be starting till sunday the 27th, but then its on.

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
ill keep you informed. i wont be starting till sunday the 27th, but then its on.
Any progress to report yet? Keep us posted! I'm also getting some funds together before I give Bobo a call.

Good luck, man.

BP

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No it happened and he was doing well before some things came up that he had to take care of. His last post:

"I weighed myself this morning for the first time in a week and I weigh 222.6 I never ever thought I would see the bottom of the low 20's Bobo is a god!"

And no, I dind't put that last part in :D

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bobo is the man. I had some unfortunate health issues arrise that I had too get taken care of via surgery. I really dont want too talk about what that was. Ive been on the mend and I am hoping too pick up where I left off shortly. Ive gained a few of the pounds back that I lost but I am still down almost 18 pounds from when I started. Ive been unable too workout and have been inactive due too my health issues. I am though cleared too go back too the gym in the next week sometime. I am ready too resume my life now. Thanks too bobo, i have the will and the know how too get back on the bike and keep riding.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bobo is the man. I had some unfortunate health issues arrise that I had too get taken care of via surgery. I really dont want too talk about what that was. Ive been on the mend and I am hoping too pick up where I left off shortly. Ive gained a few of the pounds back that I lost but I am still down almost 18 pounds from when I started. Ive been unable too workout and have been inactive due too my health issues. I am though cleared too go back too the gym in the next week sometime. I am ready too resume my life now. Thanks too bobo, i have the will and the know how too get back on the bike and keep riding.
Hell yea man! Stay focused!

More importantly what you learn from this experience no value(priceless). I wish at 20 years old, I found bobo to lead me down the yellow brick road skipping and signing to progress. I wasted close two 2-4 years learning and listening to the wrong sources(flex, MM etc). No regrets as knowledge was aquired and lessons learned thats exactly why. YOU SHOULD SING UP ON a BOBO plan or any other credible trainer with references.

Because sadly, The personal trainer at Ballies, 24 hour fitness and other large franchise are uttlery dumbest apes on the planet(not all but majority rule favors the dumb ape). One session does not give you the golden ticket, but your on the right path!

ceosm