Getting Tax Return In a few days ..Whats that mean??..lol

1. Getting Tax Return In a few days ..Whats that mean??..lol

BOBO will be getting a new client...YAY . The second I see the money in the bank im ordering the Deluxe Weight Loss program . Damn I cant wait

2. Sounds good to me bro...I'll be here.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

3. haha nice name

4. Threadjack: Awesome avatar bohica

5. Quote Originally Posted by slipondajimmy
    BOBO will be getting a new client...YAY . The second I see the money in the bank im ordering the Deluxe Weight Loss program . Damn I cant wait
    Watch out now...cuz the clown don't mess around

Definetly a worthwhile investment
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Watch out now...cuz the clown don't mess around

Definetly a worthwhile investment
    I was waiting to be a beta tester. Guess that won't be happening with all the results and positive feedback I've been seeing.

7. Quote Originally Posted by moklepaul
    Threadjack: Awesome avatar bohica
    Thanks lol... I think I need to add in sitting on the toilet though with as much whole foods Bobo has a person eating.

8. Oh Boy . I just clicked the submit button to order the program . Now im scared....lol PLease take it easy on me BoBo...lmao

9. Got it bro....I will contact you soon. Running around like a madman!!!
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

10. its cool take your time . I will be up all damn night working on my website/sites...BLAH

11. I'll send you an email so we can get things started but you won't officially begin until next Sunday (as I start everone on Sundays)

12. Ok BoBo your the boss...lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 05:39 PM
  2. Starting PCT in a few days..advice plz
    By Lightweight1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-24-2010, 01:58 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-27-2006, 12:57 PM
  4. Whats Everyone Buying with Their Tax Return?
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-06-2003, 01:31 PM