Narrow shoulders

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
My shoulders are really small , like my parents , is there something i can do to have them larger?

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
i'm 21 , i built muscle , 4 years of training already

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Pics? We dont know how big you or your parents are.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
my bones are short , so my shoulders are really narrow

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
my bones are short , so my shoulders are really narrow
I have a narrow collar bone too. Lat raises and presses to work the outer head of your shoulders will give the appearance of a wide frame.

PaulBlack

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm 21 , i built muscle , 4 years of training already
What has your routine been?
What are some of your working weights in the big exercises?

Actually, 21 is still quite young and not sure if some guys are doing really filling out or growing until they are about 25. My shoulders were quite narrow at 18, but when I turned 21-22, one could see my entire structure was somewhat larger.
The only other thing I would say is, no matter what you have to start with, you can always improve on it and become larger and stronger all over.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
What has your routine been?
What are some of your working weights in the big exercises?

Actually, 21 is still quite young and not sure if some guys are doing really filling out or growing until they are about 25. My shoulders were quite narrow at 18, but when I turned 21-22, one could see my entire structure was somewhat larger.
The only other thing I would say is, no matter what you have to start with, you can always improve on it and become larger and stronger all over.
Yea i'm much larger then before , but i hope my bones can still grow a little more

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't count on your bones growing too much. Take matters into your own hands. Be like this guy, he does HEAVY benching, HEAVY overhead pressing, and some delt raises:

ForumRunner_20140331_112045.png

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea right , he does also steroids
He sure does. A good amount of them, too. But he also held drug tested world records before he competed untested. You can make the best of what you've got, or you can make excuses. It's all up to you.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He sure does. A good amount of them, too. But he also held drug tested world records before he competed untested. You can make the best of what you've got, or you can make excuses. It's all up to you.
Awesome reply. Reps when I get to a computer

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
I thought you were taking a PH, no?
No , i bought but didn't use it , maybe in july or next year or in some years .
Well i don't make excuses , i know i can't make my bones larger , i can only add muscles , i did , but still narrow shoulders.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No , i bought but didn't use it , maybe in july or next year or in some years . Well i don't make excuses , i know i can't make my bones larger , i can only add muscles , i did , but still narrow shoulders.
Ah, I thought Dermacrine and Formeron were in the PH category.

And is continuing to grow and add muscle an option still?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I thought at least at higher pumps ie: 3-4, formestane was considered at least a mild one!?
200mg formestane is still relatively low, still needs to be dosed higher to convert