Questions for Bobo and others who have used his services?

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let me say that I am seriously considering using Bobos service, but what too get some feedback and some questions answered before I do. Lets face it, $300 is alot of money but if it helps me achieve my goals and keeps me from failing again, It will be well worth it. Of course I know it still takes hard work and determination, but I need guidance. I know the basics but I seriously lack when it comes too nutrition and what too eat and when and how much. I also luv too workout but lets face it, diffrent routines are for diffrent goals and I dont know whats, what. I am not ashamed too admitt Ive failed and failed again. I just want too here some feedback from those who have used Bobo and I am sure he doesnt mind me asking for feedback because he seems very honest and very well liked. I have only used this site for a short time and I think so far, its the best one out there. So lets here it. Were his plans easy too follow? Did anyone do exactly what he asked u too do too a tee and fail? What did u like about his plan and what didnt u like? I am sure I will come up with more questions as this post progresses.

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bobo, I had some questions for you as well and I forgot too ask them above. I was just wondering how many people u currently train and how many have u trained in the past? Would u consider your services a success so far? I hope I am not asking anything out of line here, I am not trying too. I am just trying too make sure my money is well spent.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Well I can tell you that I have spent a great deal of time researching and trying different diets, and training methods. I believe the money spent on Bobo's program was some of the best money I have spent. I went on his cutting plan, and I was thoroughly impressed with the changes in my diet, and the results I received from those changes. Since I've spent about a year and a half following a lot of his nutrition advice anyway, the changes weren't dramatic, but it was the little changes that he made that really made the difference. Bobo's meal plan isn't just a standard plan. Every calorie you consume is precise, and changes daily. This is something I never would have come up with on my own.

I also enjoyed the change in his training routine. While not all that different from my current routine, he tweaks it, and most of the time those small changes can make or break you. His customer service was also top notch. I had my plan within 24 hours of signing on with him, and I would receive phone calls, and emails instantly. I'm not signed on with him right now, but I'm in the middle of another cut, and guess what protocol I'm using again.

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I can tell you that I have spent a great deal of time researching and trying different diets, and training methods. I believe the money spent on Bobo's program was some of the best money I have spent. I went on his cutting plan, and I was thoroughly impressed with the changes in my diet, and the results I received from those changes. Since I've spent about a year and a half following a lot of his nutrition advice anyway, the changes weren't dramatic, but it was the little changes that he made that really made the difference. Bobo's meal plan isn't just a standard plan. Every calorie you consume is precise, and changes daily. This is something I never would have come up with on my own.

I also enjoyed the change in his training routine. While not all that different from my current routine, he tweaks it, and most of the time those small changes can make or break you. His customer service was also top notch. I had my plan within 24 hours of signing on with him, and I would receive phone calls, and emails instantly. I'm not signed on with him right now, but I'm in the middle of another cut, and guess what protocol I'm using again.
Thanks for the fast response. This is the type of response I am looking for. Did u reach your goals while under his guidance.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
In this game, nothing worthwhile is easy. It requires discipline and yes, sacrifice. You will pay the price in more than money. However, as one who does what Bobo does,and knowing his philosophy, I can tell you it will be money well spent. You are the only thing that stands in your way. You know that saying,"this isn't rocket science"? Well, this IS rocet science. If you apply what you are given, It WILL work. The question is are you willing to do what it takes to make it work?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bobo, I had some questions for you as well and I forgot too ask them above. I was just wondering how many people u currently train and how many have u trained in the past? Would u consider your services a success so far? I hope I am not asking anything out of line here, I am not trying too. I am just trying too make sure my money is well spent.
I don't really give this information out but its certainly not as much as other online trainors and for good reason. I also have local clietns as well that take up a good amount of time so I do both as the same time. Those clients are much more involved since its one on one.

As for my services being a success, my clients can speak for me here. Those are the ones that determine my success, not how many clients I have at the current moment. Its pretty simple. The more you put into this, the better your results will be. If you half ass it, you will get half ass results. People want to make out it like its rocket science but in reality its not. The simple methods are often the best.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the fast response. This is the type of response I am looking for. Did u reach your goals while under his guidance.
I reached lower bodyfat levels than I ever have, and I kept all of my strength while doing so.

wimpy

Awards
i am very happy with the cutting program i am on. service is top notch. if you follow it to at you will not fail, he will not let you.

bottom line - best investment you could make in your body.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
It is worth the money bro just go for it. He gave me a great foundation for what I know now. I am one to learn and soak up knowledge then spread the knowledge to people around me and I have had some pretty good success training others as well. Just know that on his program you really have to go all out and do what he says. You cant just eat 3 quarters of what he says you should be eating and expect to gain. Try it out.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
In this thread... Bobo sounds like the pimp and all this clients are the hoes *chuckles*

Haven't used his services myself but you don't have to look for to know the man KNOWS what he's doing and talking about.

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bobo, which of your programs is better suited for losing bf? Here is the thing. I am a big guy, I am a little over six ft and I weigh a solid 245 pounds. I am big boned, big shoulder and I am comfortable with my weight. I really dont want too go on a weight loss program, I just want too lose bodyfat. I like being a heavier guy. I just dont like carrying around this spare tire. I have a very solid base, u cant pinch a inch anywhere on my body except on my waistline. I have a gut. When I tell people I weigh 245, they almost tell me I am a liar. I like being big, but I am sure my bf is high. I have never had it tested but I am sure its in the late 20's. What program do u recomend for me? So basicly I would like too cut, but I dont want too drasticly lose weight.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Goyard I had the exact same feelings before sarting up with Bobo. I was 290, and wanted to stay at a large size while cutting all of the fat. Well My program sadly ended last Sunday, and I went from 290-252. So I lost 38 pounds, granted I stayed on for another couple of months past the initial 8 weeks. I am stiil big, even bigger in some areas, my muscles are all fuller, and more defined, and my strength is only slightly down. My BF when I started I'm sure was well over 20, but I'm not sure b/c of questionable readings, but I am now around 14%. I will be bulking with him come next fall b/c he has helped me out so much.

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, lets say I lose that much. That barely leaves me a little over 200 which I def. dont want, but I guess if thats what it takes, thats what I would have too do. I guess, u can lose it and then bulk back up the right way. Also, on his nutritional plan, u didnt starve did u? If I have too starve myself, I will never make it, but from what Ive read too suceed, you need too feed your body.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a size complex to me. Nothing personal, but what Bobo did for me is cut the fat, and keep the muscle. If you are that high of a bf don't be surprised that you will get down to 200 before really seeing the LBM show through. After you cut man, like me you get back with Bobo and start packing on the muscle, AND NOT THE FAT.

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
Ok, lets say I lose that much. That barely leaves me a little over 200 which I def. dont want, but I guess if thats what it takes, thats what I would have too do. I guess, u can lose it and then bulk back up the right way. Also, on his nutritional plan, u didnt starve did u? If I have too starve myself, I will never make it, but from what Ive read too suceed, you need too feed your body.
throw the scale out the window,

its all about how you look , big chest , small waist,
weight means nothing.
if your strength increases and so do your measurements then whats the hangup?

if i have a 54 inch chest and 19 inch arms and weigh 220 who cares.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
throw the scale out the window,

its all about how you look , big chest , small waist,
weight means nothing.
if your strength increases and so do your measurements then whats the hangup?

if i have a 54 inch chest and 19 inch arms and weigh 220 who cares.
A 54 inch chest at 220, do you have breast implants or something? :hammer:

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
A 54 inch chest at 220, do you have breasô implants or something?` :hammer:
proving a point,

my buddies dad has those measurements at 198
squat 580
bench 380 (14in grip)
dead 625 (conventional)

all RAW

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
at 198? must have stick figure legs, **** :D The lifts are pretty good, but raw lifting is stupid, too easy to hurt yourself. Learn to love the gear man!

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
at 198? must have stick figure legs, **** :D The lifts are pretty good, but raw lifting is stupid, too easy to hurt yourself. Learn to love the gear man!
man i need to,
i dont know how to get into it, what would you buy first

is there anything wrong with having raw goals before you get into gear? IYO?

sorry dont mean to hijack.....

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
man i need to,
i dont know how to get into it, what would you buy first

is there anything wrong with having raw goals before you get into gear? IYO?

sorry dont mean to hijack.....
Well, nothing WRONG really, you are just courting injury because even with perfect form, the amount of stress you place on your shoulders and pecs in a raw bench, and on your back in a raw squat/deadlift is going to eventually **** something up.

Start with a bench shirt, I'd get a slightly loose titan fury, and "grow" into it a bit (this will probably take about 20-30 pounds to fully milk the shirt). When it's loose it'll still give you some support and teach you the groove, and you'll probably be able to touch a reasonable weight like 340 or so, and as you gain weight it'll take more and more to touch till you get to about 450ish :lol: you still need to have the reversal and lockout strength to handle the weight, but it'll protect your shoulders and "lock" your form into place. The squat suit does the same thing, it really increases intra-abdominal pressure quite a bit, pulls you tight, keeps your torso straight through the lift (just don't let it pull you forward), I'd say a centurion is a good start in the squat suit, as long as your raw squat is around 500 you should be able to grow into it, the tighter it gets the more it'll take to get down, till you max the suit out, probably around 675-700. A word of caution though, you are going to need at least one strong friend to help you get into all this gear :D

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
thx for the info ex,
i am going to get some in the near future.