Questions for Bobo and others who have used his services? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Questions for Bobo and others who have used his services?

1. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo
    at 198? must have stick figure legs, **** The lifts are pretty good, but raw lifting is stupid, too easy to hurt yourself. Learn to love the gear man!
    man i need to,
    i dont know how to get into it, what would you buy first

is there anything wrong with having raw goals before you get into gear? IYO?

sorry dont mean to hijack.....

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by kelsey
    man i need to,
    i dont know how to get into it, what would you buy first

is there anything wrong with having raw goals before you get into gear? IYO?

sorry dont mean to hijack.....
    Well, nothing WRONG really, you are just courting injury because even with perfect form, the amount of stress you place on your shoulders and pecs in a raw bench, and on your back in a raw squat/deadlift is going to eventually **** something up.

Start with a bench shirt, I'd get a slightly loose titan fury, and "grow" into it a bit (this will probably take about 20-30 pounds to fully milk the shirt). When it's loose it'll still give you some support and teach you the groove, and you'll probably be able to touch a reasonable weight like 340 or so, and as you gain weight it'll take more and more to touch till you get to about 450ish you still need to have the reversal and lockout strength to handle the weight, but it'll protect your shoulders and "lock" your form into place. The squat suit does the same thing, it really increases intra-abdominal pressure quite a bit, pulls you tight, keeps your torso straight through the lift (just don't let it pull you forward), I'd say a centurion is a good start in the squat suit, as long as your raw squat is around 500 you should be able to grow into it, the tighter it gets the more it'll take to get down, till you max the suit out, probably around 675-700. A word of caution though, you are going to need at least one strong friend to help you get into all this gear

•   

3. Registered User

thx for the info ex,
    i am going to get some in the near future.

•   

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pre/Post WO Questions for Bobo
    By Croix in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-02-2005, 02:19 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-24-2005, 02:00 PM
  3. Bobo, are you available for services?
    By BackHand in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-03-2005, 02:10 PM
  4. Review of Bobo's services.
    By LakeMountD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-14-2005, 04:11 AM