DB Bench Pressing
- 02-16-2005, 05:13 PM
- 02-16-2005, 07:12 PM
02-16-2005, 09:00 PM
Unless you got pro bodybuilders working out at your gym it seems most gyms don't want to lay down the cash to get 150 to 200's. They figure they're not going to be used anyways. Makes me mad because I usually use DB's exclusively, but I refuse to do high reps with 150's.
02-16-2005, 09:02 PM
I have used 200's. When I was powerlifting. Unfortunately they only go up to 160's at my gym, b/c I actually need more weight and they will not go higher. (Golds Gym)
02-16-2005, 09:39 PM
02-16-2005, 09:53 PM
02-17-2005, 11:36 PM
here's a tip for your original question- You can place the DBs on about your mid leg, then bounce them a few times (like doing a seated calf raise). the momentum will make it much easier to bring up.
02-18-2005, 12:16 AM
I don't know whether to be depressed or motivated, haha, because I only BB bench the numbers being posted!
02-18-2005, 07:27 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rock Lee in forum Training ForumReplies: 52Last Post: 09-27-2013, 08:49 PM
- By Swanson52 in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 02-09-2013, 01:13 AM
- By Rock Lee in forum Training ForumReplies: 24Last Post: 06-04-2004, 01:45 PM
- By bigrich954rr in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 06-03-2004, 03:04 AM
- By Rock Lee in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 03-15-2004, 12:03 PM