BOBO

M

Manwhore

Awards
Why don't you show a whole body pic of yourself? If i'm going to hire a personal trainer i just want to make sure he's qualified. :drunk:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have no legs.

They were cut off in a freak accident at a fish packing plant.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll see what I can do. I had a bunch of pics that were erased when I transfered the database but I'm currently cutting now to get new pics and see the progress I made over the last 6 months.

As for your "qualified" question, is there a major difference in how to build hammy's and quads compared to other parts? In fact, they are easier (especaily when you've played hockey your whole life)

M

MMA

Awards
Don't worry bobo he he probably believes that for trainers to be worth anything they need to be certified as well:)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've already been through that and its scary WHO they certify.

M

MMA

Awards
I know the feeling go into any major gym fitness change and you can witness it first hand.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I know there are a lot of bad trainers but there are also a lot of good ones. Certification doesn't meet jack **** but it does require a certain bit of knowledge to pass (I'm referring to a quality cert not some bullshit online one) Fella's my main point is some of us here are trainers so theres some good ones out there you just have to sift through a lot of ****. :thumbsup:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
True. THe ones is my gym are actually very good and very educated.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Well...we all know there ARE SOME good ones ;) But, I think we can all agree that there should be more demanind requirements to get the PT status.

M

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bobo can you try and erase all my posts related to the ban?. All these people on here are making me paranoid!.

Why?? We all know that your 32yrs, live in Maine, most probably white, first name probably starts with T - Tom?

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bad boys, Bad boys, watcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you.... :hammer:

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Bobo can you try and erase all my posts related to the ban?. All these people on here are making me paranoid!.
I think it's the fatty you are toking on, not the people. :D

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Bobo's legs got banned by that wacked-out personal trainer in jminis' avatar.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
T-bone,
Chill out man. There have been people posting about gear for years on message boards. Go to some of the larger ones, there are tens of thousands of posts on gear.

H

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll see what I can do. I had a bunch of pics that were erased when I transfered the database but I'm currently cutting now to get new pics and see the progress I made over the last 6 months.

As for your "qualified" question, is there a major difference in how to build hammy's and quads compared to other parts? In fact, they are easier (especaily when you've played hockey your whole life)
Indeed.

And football :)

M

Manwhore

Awards
I have no legs.

They were cut off in a freak accident at a fish packing plant.
I was just messing around. I don't doubt you... I was drinking yesterday got bored

M

Manwhore

Awards
Don't worry bobo he he probably believes that for trainers to be worth anything they need to be certified as well:)
actually that has to be one of the worst job titles BECAUSE of all the limpdicks out there who are Personal trainers. I'm sure there are plenty of personal trainers who do ok for themselfs but when someone tells me or i hear someone is a personal trainer i think that maybe it's about time they get a real job :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just messing around. I don't doubt you... I was drinking yesterday got bored

Thats funny, I was drinking when they got cut off.

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I saw the pics, here's my artist's rendition of Bobo's legs (forgive the 1 minute paint job) ;) :hammer: :icon_lol: :rofl:

ok, bye now
:run:

Attachments

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are too big.

S

Shawn W.

Awards
I saw the pics, here's my artist's rendition of Bobo's legs (forgive the 1 minute paint job) ;) :hammer: :icon_lol: :rofl:

ok, bye now
:run:
That doesn't just leave him with chicken legs. There's another, um, important part missing. :lol:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was a cold day.

R

rajscorps

Awards
It was a cold day.
LOL

I suspect Bobo has started training his legs four times a week since this thread. Seriously, with an upper body like that his leg development would still be extraordinary, if not massive.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah..once a week (sometimes once every 7-9 days), thats all. Hockey has taken care of much of the size throughout the years.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Natural Bodybuilding 18
G Company Promotions 80
Jag Supplements 14
R Forum Suggestions and News 7
bulls**t Nutrition / Health 10