- 10-26-2013, 04:32 PM
- 10-26-2013, 04:39 PM
i really dont want to overcomplicate stuff but in theory i will not be able to get muscle and strengh from 96 hours between push A to push B as u can see in the site i posted before ,
as u know no one want to train and train and eat good but in reaility it isnt in the right way and no succesfull
did u see the link i posted ? after 96 hours the strengh u got are losed
- 10-26-2013, 04:47 PM
Then stop reading it and lift.
Dude, reading one website that has some cookie cutter hour countdown until your strength and gains are gone is ridiculous. Some people lift on one group a week and see results, including myself in the past. Stop confusing yourself. You will be far more informed in a trial and error of personal experience.
If you think you resting too long for 3 days then you aren't lifting hard enough.
10-26-2013, 04:54 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By waynaferd in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 10-18-2010, 07:14 PM
- By chocolatemilk in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 05-09-2010, 03:57 PM
- By deadikated in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 04-30-2010, 01:00 AM
- By msucurt in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 09-24-2008, 09:38 AM
- By Rock Lee in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2004, 01:15 PM