Bobo you have a new client!

1. Bobo you have a new client!

Hey Bobo my name is Mike and I just ordered your Deluxe muscle building program. I had made an order for a bunch of supplements from a particular site when I read some of the logs from people on your program on this forum, as well as your feedback from others. Needless to say I just canceled my order for those supplements and hopped on board the Deluxe muscle building program. I'm ready to do this right!!!! I look forward to the consultation.

2. Uh oh....that site might be pissed off at me now!

You will b contacted shortly.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

3. Great I look forward to it!

4. Bobo,
    Although I know we'd cover this in the consultation I would just like to give you alittle info ahead of time before you call me so you know what to expect. I do not belong to a gym but rather work out at home. I have two machines that are basically identical to the following images.
    In addition I have a complete set of free weights including dumbells, barbell, and curlbarl.

home gym ^

^smith machine
    My smith machine actually includes a bench which can incline and decline. and has a leg attachment as well as a preacher curl attachment.

I figured I'd provide this info ahead of time being that I'd assume most of your clients work out at your a-typical gym. I hope this doesn't cause any problems, and what I have is sufficient!

5. As I told you, not a problem.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

6. Thanks for the call. I have honestly never been this excited about lifting weights in say.... ever. Can't wait to get it goin!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-28-2011, 08:54 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 01:37 PM
  3. Bobo, I have a question for you
    By NickW in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-04-2005, 12:25 PM