- 10-04-2013, 05:41 PM
- 10-04-2013, 05:50 PM
Sorry "inverted" juggernaut method.
- 10-04-2013, 06:15 PM
10-04-2013, 06:23 PM
I'm planning on doing it as a comeback since it starts so light. But it's a bit confusing lol.
10-04-2013, 06:24 PM
Haven't read it myself. I've heard it's quite a bit of volume.
Controlled Labs Board Rep
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
10-04-2013, 06:29 PM
It is. But I'm not going to be able to hit anything heavy for a bit cap I'll run it for 16 weeks then jump back into 5/3/1 I think.
10-04-2013, 06:32 PM
Still haven't read that sombish. Definitely need to do that.
10-08-2013, 12:35 PM
Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
10-08-2013, 02:38 PM
Oh gotcha. Thanks.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-12-2011, 11:57 AM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 06-26-2007, 05:38 AM
- By conversekidz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2003, 06:46 AM
- By liontamer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 26Last Post: 01-10-2003, 10:46 PM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-24-2002, 02:43 PM