Question for BOBO

1. Question for BOBO

hi bobo, can I ask you a question. I know that a muscle's shape is genetic , it can only get bigger or smaller. Keeping that in mind, is there any exercise/rep scheme (besides lowering BF) that will make my chest more *in shape*. My problem is that my chest is getting thicker (maybe too thick) when viewed from side, but I want that "wide armor plate" look. I currently do 10-12 sets for chest , all heavy, reps 6-8
    I dont want to gain any more size in chest, should I go for higher volume/reps?.
    thanks for answering!

2. Increasing nutrient capacity (sarcoplasmic hypertrophy) will help give you a more rounded look rather than that thick look. Use lighter weights, perform 10-12 reps and perform them at a slow pace.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Increasing nutrient capacity (sarcoplasmic hypertrophy) will help give you a more rounded look rather than that thick look. Use lighter weights, perform 10-12 reps and perform them at a slow pace.
    Ill start that this week
    thanks you!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Increasing nutrient capacity (sarcoplasmic hypertrophy) will help give you a more rounded look rather than that thick look. Use lighter weights, perform 10-12 reps and perform them at a slow pace.
    Oh Bobo your so wise

5. aaaaahh....bite me
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

6. I'm going to give this a try. I have the same problem. Lower chest is getting too big, like man boobs.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    And how, he asked, might one go about increasing nutrient capacity?

8. Thats what happens as a result of performing exercises this way.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. questions for Bobo abut Superdrol
    By hallgs56 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2006, 11:21 PM
  2. Pre/Post WO Questions for Bobo
    By Croix in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-02-2005, 03:19 PM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-27-2005, 06:07 PM