What did I do to my shoulder?
- 02-02-2005, 08:44 PM
Originally Posted by Lean One
- 02-02-2005, 08:51 PM
He he. I always chuckle to myself when I get asked "how much do you bench?" and I reply " I don't bench"
02-04-2005, 12:21 PM
02-21-2005, 12:19 PM
Zero, How are you doing with this condition? Is it getting any better. From all you say I don't think its a tear of the rotator cuff. I'd go with what I said before about the ODC.
If your dr. brushes you off find a specialist that will give you a thorough exam. The best test would be to inject the AC joint and numb it. If the pain goes away you can pretty much be sure its that.
02-21-2005, 01:54 PM
I have a bad case of rotator cuff tendonitis and I would reccommend taking Zyflamend (It's OTC). I had better results on this than on Vioxx. It doesn't completely alleviate the pain, but it definitely helped.
02-21-2005, 05:22 PM
02-21-2005, 08:49 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Presa in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 8Last Post: 08-07-2014, 10:56 AM
- By BeastMode 1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 31Last Post: 04-24-2012, 10:43 AM
- By East1600Plus in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2007, 11:08 PM
- By Zero Tolerance in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 04-27-2006, 08:34 AM
- By Zero Tolerance in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 06-23-2005, 04:55 PM