How to cardio?
- 09-08-2013, 01:22 PM
- 09-08-2013, 03:45 PM
When you say that you are plateau-ing, in what sense?
Hill sprints and long runs target different aspects of running performance.
If you are looking to improve cardio endurance (which I suspect), I suggest targeting 4-5 running days/week (yes, rest matters). Of those 4-5 days, use two for quality work: hills or tempo runs, the remainder use for long runs
- 09-08-2013, 07:01 PM
09-08-2013, 10:13 PM
As far as the military training, I have a few questions.
1: what branch
2: how far are you running now, and how fast?
3: how long till you enlist/go to boot?
09-08-2013, 11:56 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Future in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 6Last Post: 02-23-2010, 02:56 AM
- By justreading in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-09-2008, 04:34 PM
- By Flay in forum Training ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 08-07-2008, 08:57 PM
- By ItsHectic in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 07-25-2007, 11:22 AM
- By pcn in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 03-03-2005, 09:01 AM