Side rises. 4x12
Upright row. 4x12

Friday
Bb incline bench 3x6
Db incline bench 3x8
Incline flys. 3x12
Pushups. 3x failure

Saturday
No set plans do any weak points except chest.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Are pecs a weak point also?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
its not too bad. there are a few things i noticed though

1. you have 2 chest days to one back day. and the back day lacks rear delt work. that means youre going to eventually develop upper crossed syndrome (if u dont already have it) and potentially have shoulder mobility and posture issues later down the line
fix: id remove the 2nd chest day and add reverse flys, ytw's, or face pulls to your back day. only one, dont need all 3

2. behind the neck press will destroy your rotator cuff. learn to do a standing over head press or push press.

3. upright rows will destroy your shoulder girdle. just remove them. or better yet, add shoulder day to chest/tricep day because shoulders armt really a big enough muscle group to warrant their own day

kswiss

kswiss

Awards
its not too bad. there are a few things i noticed though

1. you have 2 chest days to one back day. and the back day lacks rear delt work. that means youre going to eventually develop upper crossed syndrome (if u dont already have it) and potentially have shoulder mobility and posture issues later down the line
fix: id remove the 2nd chest day and add reverse flys, ytw's, or face pulls to your back day. only one, dont need all 3

2. behind the neck press will destroy your rotator cuff. learn to do a standing over head press or push press.

3. upright rows will destroy your shoulder girdle. just remove them. or better yet, add shoulder day to chest/tricep day because shoulders armt really a big enough muscle group to warrant their own day
Makes sense why my arms go numb while doing back squats, thats why i do front squats. The reason for 2 chest days is its my weakest point but thanks il look into making some changes and open to other suggestions.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Makes sense why my arms go numb while doing back squats, thats why i do front squats. The reason for 2 chest days is its my weakest point but thanks il look into making some changes and open to other suggestions.
what are your deadlift and bb row maxes? and do u pendlay row or do yates rows? pendlay is basiclly picking it from the ground and returning it to the ground every rep without moving your back up

i only ask because i have a feeling you think your chest is under developed, but realy isnt. 225 at 165bs is pretty good. theres a lot of heavier people that cant even full rep 225 once

kswiss

kswiss

Awards
what are your deadlift and bb row maxes? and do u pendlay row or do yates rows? pendlay is basiclly picking it from the ground and returning it to the ground every rep without moving your back up

i only ask because i have a feeling you think your chest is under developed, but realy isnt. 225 at 165bs is pretty good. theres a lot of heavier people that cant even full rep 225 once
Ya iv recently lost about 20 pounds and have lost alot. I honestly havnt watched my maxes besides my bench only cause i recently decided to try it and that was after doing my workout my dead lifts im doing 245 for 8 reps for my last set and my rows arnt good at all im doing pendley rows and we also have a row machine that has the chest support that i will use from time to time. My reasoning for asking all this is i have a hard time keeping with the same routine and tired of it. And so making these changes will drop me to 3 workouts/week. Would i benefit from doing everything twice a week then besides legs cause id like to be in the gym more then 3 days.