wimpy's diet log

wimpy

Awards
hello all from the clown's newest victim. i am signed up for the deluxe weight loss program. I start the program tomorrow, so tonight i am eating everything in site. I will keep this log updated as i go through this.

beginning stats:
5'9"
172 lbs
11.4% bf (done friday at gold's. this seems a little low to me)
waist (at hips) - 34
belly (at belly button)- 35
chest - 38.5
r bicep - 14.25

first impressions - service has been great. initial phone call we were on the phone for a half hour. got the plan two days later. bobo has respondgd very quickly to any questions i have emailed him, and have had a few.

the plan looks brutal. much higher volume than i am used to. calories are higher then i would have expected. i will be following the plan to the letter.

tonight's last meal is spaghetti and meatballs, apple pie and ice cream, and as much vodka as i can get down. tomorrow it is on!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck, and welcome to the circus!

wimpy

Awards
day 4 - everything going well. following the plan to the letter. got a scale for the house, says i am 170. in future posts i will differentiate between my scale and the one used when i get my bf measured every two weeks.

wimpy

Awards
just wanted to give props to the clown for his good work. i have asked about a million questions in the past week and he has answered each one and done so very promptly. he has to be sick of the emails from me! but hey, that's what i am paying for right? time from last question via email until response - 8 minutes.

wimpy

Awards
i just have to say - **** leg day! i think i am going to puke. i hope i can walk tomorrow.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol

wimpy

Awards
ok, did chest yesterday with my tri's still screaming from friday. not fun. i was racing on sunday and my tri's hurt so bad i had to bend over to put my helmet on.

been really good about the diet. for my cheat i had a grilled chicken sandwich, so nothing too bad, and on race days it's hard to eat on time but i got everything in. only real slip was a spoonful of peanut butter that jumped in my mouth before i could stop it.

still not sure about wieght. my weight swings from 166-169 within a day. that still puts me down at least a pound, probably more since i started taking creatine when i started the plan and that usually adds a few pounds to me.

body fat will be taken again on friday, that's the only number i really care about.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you weigh yourself eveyday you will only drive yourself nuts. You will fluctuate a good bit during the week because of the diet.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Geez Bobo, I figured the diet and training would drive him nuts well before checking the scale on a daily basis would ;)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it will, just give it time... :D

wimpy

Awards
na, i just like to see where i am everyday, i know it fluctuates. as long as the larger trend is down i'm happy. the diet and exercise, ****, that's easy. just do what the man says!

using your arms after arm day, now that is the hard part!

wimpy

Awards
maybe the diet is getting to me. last night i dreamed about pigging out on cake and cookies and all kinds of ****. and i'm not even a big sweets person.

i can say that every muscle in my body is some varying degree of pain right now.

and when i read everyone complain about the gas, i though "i fart so much i won't be able to tell." wrong. it is so bad. they smell like broccoli. i am rotten.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
heheh....you are one of the lucky ones!!!

It will pass soon enough. Your body is just adjusting.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO!

wimpy

Awards
home scales says 167 this morning. so i am down 3 pounds since the 13th. monday i will get my bf% done.

i haven't farted once yet today, but yesterday went i through what could be described politely as a "gastronomical cleansing." huge logs, the kind that make you proud and want to show people. i considered collecting it all and weighing it just to see, but i am at work and am not sure how i would explain that one. might be the three pounds right there. love that all-bran.

i can't believe it is fucking leg day again already.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
home scales says 167 this morning. so i am down 3 pounds since the 13th. monday i will get my bf% done.

i haven't farted once yet today, but yesterday went i through what could be described politely as a "gastronomical cleansing." huge logs, the kind that make you proud and want to show people. i considered collecting it all and weighing it just to see, but i am at work and am not sure how i would explain that one. might be the three pounds right there. love that all-bran.

i can't believe it is fucking leg day again already.
Bro, I think you have some issues oyu need to deal with :D

wimpy

Awards
i might be imagining things, but i swear i am looking a bit leaner and my muscles (bi's especially) are looking bigger. maybe it is just because every muscle hurts so i am more aware of them. today was legs, i will be walking around like i was in a donkey show tomorrow.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i might be imagining things, but i swear i am looking a bit leaner and my muscles (bi's especially) are looking bigger. maybe it is just because every muscle hurts so i am more aware of them. today was legs, i will be walking around like i was in a donkey show tomorrow.
Its probably all that **** you just unloaded... :thumbsup:

wimpy

Awards
diet sucked this weekend cuz i was on the road. i still ate really clean, only bobo approved foods, but i wasn't good about the timing/quantity. i would guess if anything i didn't get to eat enough. cheat meal sat was a mountian of sushi. anyway, back on track today.

wimpy

Awards
the good new is legs are recovering much faster than the last time, and i was definitely stronger, or at least had more endurance then the last chest day. for everything but my legs DOMS seems to only last through the next day now.

wimpy

Awards
while my weight hasn't dropped much, maybe a couple of pounds, i have lost about 1/2 inch from my belly, ~34.5" down from ~35". strength is going up too. good stuff. will try to get my bf% done soon, i have just been really busy.

and sorry, no digestive anomalies to report at the moment, besides the gas, but that may be back at baseline, hard to tell.

wimpy

Awards
got my body comp tested at gold's today.

weight - 169.5 (down from 172)
bf% - 9.5???!!!! (from 11.4%) - no fucking way i am 9.5%. i think the test they use is low, you could safely add a couple points to both those numbers.

regardless of the actual bf%, the plan is going great. i am getting stronger each trip to the gym and losing fat. can definitely tell visually that i am getting leaner.

rtm

rtm

Awards
As long as your B.F. was measured the same way both times, it's showing improvement. That's great progress.

I plan to order Bobo's Deluxe Muscle Building Plan this coming week. I am excited after reading about your's and others results with his programs.

wimpy

Awards
home scale says 165.5 this morning. that is 4.5 pounds down since 13 jan. while this may not seem like a lot, remember this is pure fat, and that i started at a relativly low bf%. and strength has been going up the whole time. DOMS lessens each week, though legs still hurt pretty bad the next day.

so far this has been worth every penny. getting leaner and stronger at the same time? hellz yea.

reflctions on the diet - eating this clean has changed the way i think about food. this is working so well that i don't have much desire for junk anymore. i will be taking full advantage of my cheat meal this week though. fat free mayo, fat free "i can't believe it's not butter" spray, lemons and splenda are your friends. the butter and lemon juice helps the broc go down. splenda plus lemon juice on the cottage cheese - yummy lemon custard. albacore tuna with a tbs of fat free mayo, a blop of grey poupon, some chopped red onion and some lemon juice. yum. it's the little things that keep you sane.

i did cheat last friday. had a few crown on the rock's when i went out. skipped the cheat meal sat in pennance. i also have only been averaging 3 cardio sessions a week since every other weekend i am out of town at least one day.

wimpy

Awards
blew it this weekend. went out drinking friday night, sat ate a bunch of garbage at a cookout, sunday was autocrossing so whilei ate only approved food, i didn't get it all in. today i am back on track.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
impressive **** so far bro. good job. bobo don't **** around.

wimpy

Awards
165.5 on the home scale this morning. this is the lowest number so far. strength continues to go up :cheers:

if you are obsessive and neurotic like me and weigh yourself 3 times a day, you will see your weight fluctuates a great deal, even over the course of a day. i was up to 169 by the middle of the day yesterday.

if you can handle it i think this is the best way to do it, it gives you the most accurate picture of what is going on in your body. if i only weighed myself once a week and i happended to hit it at the top of the peek (169lbs) i would have freaked.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is exactly why you do it first thing in the morning.

Once a week is better then 4-5 times a week in my opinion. I never understand why people weigh themselves mid-day. You are full of food still!

wimpy

Awards
i was able to do a tiny bit more weight on back day yesterday, but calves seem to have taken a step backwards. i couldn't get as many reps in, and it hurt like a bitch. today my calves are are so sore i feel like i got beat in the legs with a bat. maybe i just was being sloppy last time.

now i have to go do cardio? ****, i can barely walk.

GTOman

Board Supporter
Awards
Great thread wimpy! Keep up the great posts.
This is classic material, the pure essence of body building, I laugh my ass off every time I read it.

This will go down as one of the all-time classics!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thing is, his diet hasn't even been tweaked much. He is just responding to a diet that has more whole foods and is much more "clean" that what he used to have.

wimpy

Awards
Thing is, his diet hasn't even been tweaked much. He is just responding to a diet that has more whole foods and is much more "clean" that what he used to have.
word. i think it may be time soon. will let you know in a couple of days. last weekend definitely threw everything out of wack, i want to cruise for a minute and see what happens.

i think i know what the next tweak will be. the first one was easy, you really don't even notice it. i don't think this one will be too bad either. after that it looks pretty grim.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Nice progress, wimpy. I hope I can get results as good as that :)

wimpy

Awards
oh yea, i also quit drinking everyday and quit smoking when i started this program. that helps a lot.

164.5 lbs on the home scale this morning. strength still going up. got stuck with my car in the shop yesterday and had to eat out. had a grilled chicken sandwich instead of my scheduled can of chicken, figured that was close. i wasn't able to so the last three sets for back yesterday, i have a fucked up disk in my neck and sometimes lifting aggravates it. sometimes lifting helps it. go figure.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
damn bobo is the man. instead of supps i will buy his routine!
he'll hate me the most out of anyone lmao

wimpy

Awards
162.5lbs on the home scale this morning. i am starting to feel rather small.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
damn bobo is the man. instead of supps i will buy his routine!
he'll hate me the most out of anyone lmao
I think you are gonna have to take that away from me. I know he is already annoyed with me.

Last edited:
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you are gonna have to take that away from me. I know he is already annoyed with me.
No way man.

You're easy! :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
162.5lbs on the home scale this morning. i am starting to feel rather small.

Uh oh....

This is why EVERYONE stops. Dieting is almost 99% mental and these are things you need to just shut out of your mind.

If yo are not losing strenght, you are not "shrinking" except for fat. This is why I think a pre-contect type diet is the HARDEST thing to do because it just messes with you mentally more than anything.

Hit me up with an email if you need bro.

wimpy

Awards
161 lbs on the home scale. strength gains have slowed considerably, but haven't lost anything. DOMS is a thing of the past thank god. i have never hurt all over all the time like when i started this program. legs still hurt a little the next day, but not bad.

total loss of 9 pounds so far since 1/09. almost two inches off the waist, love handles almost gone, chest has always been relatively big, but is getting definition, abs starting to show a little still have a ways to go though. i have never been this lean, except as an undergrad when i couldn't afford food and weighed like 145lbs, but i had no muscle at all.

i fucking hate canned tuna.

wimpy

Awards
Uh oh....

This is why EVERYONE stops. Dieting is almost 99% mental and these are things you need to just shut out of your mind.

If yo are not losing strenght, you are not "shrinking" except for fat. This is why I think a pre-contect type diet is the HARDEST thing to do because it just messes with you mentally more than anything.

Hit me up with an email if you need bro.
don't worry man, i wouldn't stop for anything. i will take 150lbs and rock hard over the 170lbs and squishy i started with anyday.

wimpy

Awards
i just wanted to reiterate how pleased i am with this program. the only regret is that i didn't start sooner. the results are exaclty as promised. i look the best i have ever, and i can't wait to start the muscle building program.

wimpy

Awards
strength gains have slowed considerably, but haven't lost anything.
maybe not, i felt really strong on back today. did last weeks weight with ease.

on an unreleated note, i started using CEE today. i respond very well to creatine, we will see how this does.

did i mention i fucking hate canned tuna?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try canned chicken. :D