wimpy's diet log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. 165.5 on the home scale this morning. this is the lowest number so far. strength continues to go up

if you are obsessive and neurotic like me and weigh yourself 3 times a day, you will see your weight fluctuates a great deal, even over the course of a day. i was up to 169 by the middle of the day yesterday.

if you can handle it i think this is the best way to do it, it gives you the most accurate picture of what is going on in your body. if i only weighed myself once a week and i happended to hit it at the top of the peek (169lbs) i would have freaked.

2. This is exactly why you do it first thing in the morning.

Once a week is better then 4-5 times a week in my opinion. I never understand why people weigh themselves mid-day. You are full of food still!
    •   

3. i was able to do a tiny bit more weight on back day yesterday, but calves seem to have taken a step backwards. i couldn't get as many reps in, and it hurt like a bitch. today my calves are are so sore i feel like i got beat in the legs with a bat. maybe i just was being sloppy last time.

now i have to go do cardio? ****, i can barely walk.

4. Great thread wimpy! Keep up the great posts.
    This is classic material, the pure essence of body building, I laugh my ass off every time I read it.

This will go down as one of the all-time classics!

5. Thing is, his diet hasn't even been tweaked much. He is just responding to a diet that has more whole foods and is much more "clean" that what he used to have.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Thing is, his diet hasn't even been tweaked much. He is just responding to a diet that has more whole foods and is much more "clean" that what he used to have.
    word. i think it may be time soon. will let you know in a couple of days. last weekend definitely threw everything out of wack, i want to cruise for a minute and see what happens.

i think i know what the next tweak will be. the first one was easy, you really don't even notice it. i don't think this one will be too bad either. after that it looks pretty grim.

7. Nice progress, wimpy. I hope I can get results as good as that

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Thing is, his diet hasn't even been tweaked much. He is just responding to a diet that has more whole foods and is much more "clean" that what he used to have.
    oh yea, i also quit drinking everyday and quit smoking when i started this program. that helps a lot.

164.5 lbs on the home scale this morning. strength still going up. got stuck with my car in the shop yesterday and had to eat out. had a grilled chicken sandwich instead of my scheduled can of chicken, figured that was close. i wasn't able to so the last three sets for back yesterday, i have a ****ed up disk in my neck and sometimes lifting aggravates it. sometimes lifting helps it. go figure.

9. 163 on the home scale this morning.

10. Good work man
    •   

11. damn bobo is the man. instead of supps i will buy his routine!
    he'll hate me the most out of anyone lmao

12. 162.5lbs on the home scale this morning. i am starting to feel rather small.

13. Quote Originally Posted by cable626
    damn bobo is the man. instead of supps i will buy his routine!
    he'll hate me the most out of anyone lmao
    I think you are gonna have to take that away from me. I know he is already annoyed with me.
    Last edited by BOHICA; 02-26-2005 at 03:56 PM.

14. Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA
    I think you are gonna have to take that away from me. I know he is already annoyed with me.
    No way man.

You're easy!
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

15. Quote Originally Posted by wimpy
    162.5lbs on the home scale this morning. i am starting to feel rather small.

Uh oh....

This is why EVERYONE stops. Dieting is almost 99% mental and these are things you need to just shut out of your mind.

If yo are not losing strenght, you are not "shrinking" except for fat. This is why I think a pre-contect type diet is the HARDEST thing to do because it just messes with you mentally more than anything.

Hit me up with an email if you need bro.

16. 161 lbs on the home scale. strength gains have slowed considerably, but haven't lost anything. DOMS is a thing of the past thank god. i have never hurt all over all the time like when i started this program. legs still hurt a little the next day, but not bad.

total loss of 9 pounds so far since 1/09. almost two inches off the waist, love handles almost gone, chest has always been relatively big, but is getting definition, abs starting to show a little still have a ways to go though. i have never been this lean, except as an undergrad when i couldn't afford food and weighed like 145lbs, but i had no muscle at all.

i ****ing hate canned tuna.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Uh oh....

This is why EVERYONE stops. Dieting is almost 99% mental and these are things you need to just shut out of your mind.

If yo are not losing strenght, you are not "shrinking" except for fat. This is why I think a pre-contect type diet is the HARDEST thing to do because it just messes with you mentally more than anything.

Hit me up with an email if you need bro.
    don't worry man, i wouldn't stop for anything. i will take 150lbs and rock hard over the 170lbs and squishy i started with anyday.

18. i just wanted to reiterate how pleased i am with this program. the only regret is that i didn't start sooner. the results are exaclty as promised. i look the best i have ever, and i can't wait to start the muscle building program.

19. Quote Originally Posted by wimpy
    strength gains have slowed considerably, but haven't lost anything.
    maybe not, i felt really strong on back today. did last weeks weight with ease.

on an unreleated note, i started using CEE today. i respond very well to creatine, we will see how this does.

did i mention i ****ing hate canned tuna?

20. Try canned chicken.

21. canned tuna > canned chicken. It at least looks normal lol

22. 160lbs. rock on!

23. so i have lost 10 pounds of fat in 2 months. i am really impressed with my progress. the next week everything will be out the window. it is my birthday on friday, and i tend to use the whole week as an excuse. going to the parents for 2 days, long car ride both ways, diet will be crap, then on my actual birthday anything goes. any tips for minimizing the damage?

for those of you who think 10 pounds is not a lot, 1) it is when it is only fat, and 2) i was starting from a lower than average bodyfat, so it is harder for me to lose. the good side of that is that because i am so small, i small change makes a large difference visually.

24. Congrats, and happy bday!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA
    Congrats, and happy bday!!!
    thanks man!

so my first meal of "cheat week" was last night. i ate 3 of those pre-made burger patties (27 grams of fat each!!!!), a bunch of fries, half a box of girlscout cookies, 2 popsicles and chased it all down with 3 crown and cokes.

several hours later i puked my ****ing toenails up. my body just said "nope, no go on this ****. not gonna do it." see what happens when you eat clean for 2 months, your body just rejects everything bad.

the good news is that i have eaten a bunch of crap today and am doing much better

26. i need this week as a mental break from the bobo plan. i have no guilt. next week i will assess the damage and start again.

27. are you doing cardio bro?

28. Quote Originally Posted by 40 in 12
    are you doing cardio bro?
    today i will hit a full body workout,tomorrow cardio, friday is the b-day, sat back on the plan. eating good today as well.

29. ok, ate garbage all weekend. drank all weekend too. festivities are now over. back on the plan!

30. 161 this morning on the home scale, so my week off didn't **** me up too bad.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 09:11 PM
  2. This will be my diet log..
    By Thaiclinch in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 05:38 PM
  3. wimpy's bulking log
    By wimpy in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2005, 11:16 AM
  4. Diet Log