Summer Reading- Programming
- 06-18-2013, 05:20 PM
- 06-19-2013, 07:05 AM
Transfer of Training in Sport - Anatoliy Bondarchuck is on my table right now.
I don't think you can go wrong with any of the classics, especially the Zartorski (sp??) or Vershohanski (Sp??) texts. He has a few good ones on programming.
This is snapshot of some of my library: http://jasoncholewa.files.wordpress....g-material.jpg
- 06-19-2013, 11:21 PM
Any strength text where the author's last name ends in "ski/sky" is probably going to be good.M.Ed. Ex Phys
06-20-2013, 10:23 AM
Yeah I figured that'd be a safe route. I've read some of Verkoshanski's stuff before. Appreciate the responses guys
Similar Forum Threads
- By MavGoose in forum Training ForumReplies: 23Last Post: 05-05-2013, 10:33 PM
- By thebigc in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 05-25-2012, 12:44 AM
- By TRPV14 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-07-2011, 11:55 AM
- By goldenroll in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 7Last Post: 05-04-2009, 08:54 PM
- By lifthardheavy in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 08-20-2006, 09:38 AM